Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Roth posted:

I actually really like Blue Beetle. His combos just seem to come out really easy for me.

That's how Harley feels to me.

Green Lantern as well, to a lesser extent.

Senerio posted:

I liked playing as Black Canary more than Green Arrow, but both were real fun.

I haven't done anything with Black Canary yet, but Green Arrow was just clunky for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Hell, the faces are a huge improvement over mkx too.

Finished the story and played some multiverse.

I'm going to get a ton of mileage out of multiverse mode. Mkx living towers on steroids doesn't even do it justice.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I need some Robin bnb's to practice please

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Applied to xbone guild has thespicerules with the highly original message of "stairs lol"

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Empress Brosephine posted:

Not in ranked.

I saw the Ali do a move with cat women where she reincarnated after I killed her. Anyone have any idea how to do it

I believe that it's just a thing that happens if her trait meter is full when she loses all of her health.

edit: I'm just guessing, it could easily be an equipable ability.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

From the linked tier list:

quote:

This Injustice 2 Tier List Character Rankings is based off the Characters Base Stats, Moves and Abilities. This Tier List will be updated continuously and with the biggest ranking factor being determined by Win Rate in competitive play.

edit:
The fact that Dean Winchester is not voicing the red hood makes me sad.

The Fool fucked around with this message at 23:00 on May 25, 2017

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

quote:

The cursor now starts on Return tab instead of Leave Guild in the edit / view Guild information popup

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

HotBobaloo posted:

So I just completed the story mode and was wondering how I go about contributing to the guild. I've been trying the Multiverse stuff but I don't see anything about Guild credits or Guild experience when I win a match. Also, is there a "best" way to level a character?

If you're in a guild, most things will generate guild points.

There is also a special "Guild Multiverse" which is what everyone is talking about when they talk about lovely boss fights. It's found on the guild information screen.

The "best" way to level a character seems to be either the single fight mode, or the endless tower in the battle simulator.

Endless tower works well because you can set an AI loadout and go do something else, just make sure to hit the button every couple minutes.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Funky Valentine posted:

Superman's "I don't kill children!" line is absolute hilarious considering Captain Marvel was at most 15 years old.

Doesn't Harley call him out on this?

I never cared too much for HQ in the regular universe, but I'm a fan of IJ Harley.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

In the single player Green Arrow is from a random universe right? Do they ever explain that in the game?

The most explanation you get in the game is when Dr. Fate attacks GA and BC in gorilla city.

It's a pretty explicit reference to the IJ1 comics where after GA dies Dr. Fate take BC to an alternate universe where BC had died so that they can raise their child in peace. Then in the IJ2 comics, Dr Fate goes and picks them up from their safe universe so they can help B-Money rebuild

Which is nice of them to keep try to keep the comics in cannon, but makes the damian-batman standoff in the beginning of IJ2 even more annoying.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

pubic works project posted:

Is he just available to Ultimate Edition PS owners currently? Or can XBone owners get him too?

NRS said last week that xbone won't be getting any updates due to lack of players.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Funky Valentine posted:

The power of Shaders will let me think that I'm playing as Ermac instead.

"I'M BATMAN"
"It doesn't matter..."

ftfy

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Senerio posted:

Yeah I was going to play last week, but it gave me an issue involving my save data (Your Save Data is from the wrong version, we're gonna have to erase it) that I need to deal with and I didn't have the time. I'll reapply to Goon Squad once Starfire comes out or I care enough to get back in.

I got that message after not playing for a while, and it didn't actually affect anything. Logged in and all of my data was still there.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

FYI, the comic is dealing with ted kord right now.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I said come in! posted:

Spawn, and Constantine.

That reminds me, the spawn movie is on Netflix now

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Do other premier skins have different moves?

Since bizarro has the flame breath, is that an equipable move separate from the skin?

Are premier skins allowed in tournaments?

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Grem posted:

If she's being released tomorrow there won't be a long multiverse event for her, the Blue Beetle one expires Wednesday.

On the stream they explicitly said that there would be a multiverse event for her.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Beefstew posted:

Is it possible for me to get Starfire tonight on PS4? I tried setting the clock ahead, but it didn't work.

IIRC, the clock trick only works on the multiverse event. so if you're looking for her on the character select or in the store, she's not going to be there yet.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

DLC Inc posted:

MVCI just looks like mobile bullshit sprinkled with startling emptiness in its roster.

I haven't been following MVCI and just looked up the roster.

Holy poo poo, whatever licensing bullshit that has the xmen locked up needs to end because it is getting ridiculous.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Billy Gnosis posted:

I only got the game recently and have been enjoying it. I have a quick question that I didn't see in the thread:

Is Dr. Fate only in this game to be poo poo on in the story? Does he play a bigger role in the injustice comics? Or did nether realm want him in and therefore needed to throw him in somehow?

As someone who isn't familiar with the character, he did seem to get dunked on a bunch.

Dr. Fate is there as a nod to the comics.

In the comics, Green Arrow died and Fate transported Canary to an alternate universe where he was alive and her alternate had died.

In IJ1 the Green Arrow is from the visiting universe.

In IJ2, Fate brings Green Arrow and Canary back from the alternate universe.

He's also a giant tool that gets dunked on a bunch.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Billy Gnosis posted:

I thought I remembered the in universe Green Arrow being dead from the first game. But I must have missed the rest and assumed it was a bit of a recon much like Damien Wayne existing in the events that lead up to the regime.

Damien did exist pre-regime, but it happened way differently in the comics.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

Dr. Fate is technically one of the most powerful guys around, but he's not very popular. So he's the one who usually gets dropped to show poo poo's going down.

Yeah. And story line wise, you can argue that he gets dunked on so easily because the man is in conflict with the lords of order, or whatever group of assholes give him his powers.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Roth posted:

Can't wait for more Batman characters!

This but unironically.

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Small nitpick, green arrow is from yet another alternate universe, not the main dcu

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

DLC Inc posted:

Atom is so stupidly cheerful it owns, love his prematch quotes about "have u ever shrunk down and been inside a body, well I have and it WAS FASCINATING" with that stupid grin.

Definitive Rating Of DLC So Far, Not Counting Darkseid Who Was Not Part Of The Pack And Is Best Character Overall Anyway:

1) Atom
2) Black Manta
3) Starfire
4) Sub-Zero
5) Hellboy
6) Red Hood
7) Raiden (bump him up to 6 if you count Black Lightning)

I suspect once TMNT come out they'll be the new no.1. I'd put Sub-Zero higher because his moveset and gear is legit good but because we have 2 loving MK characters I can't rate him better than this.

ftfy, because while I am a fan of Hellboy in general, this Hellboy is incredibly boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Unless he's already working on it

• Locked thread