Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Wot wot, old boy. Might one have a toke?
Doesn't Bizarro have heat breath and cold vision? A skin and voice is one thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Kelp Plankton posted:

power-wise in the comics and stuff not really much. Power Girl has pretty much just been a grown-up version of Supergirl, like if she was Superman's age instead of way younger

she's a good pick for a costume since she wouldn't bring anything to the game as her own separate character

hey what's some good Injustice 2 videos to watch to tide me over until the game hits? or just good youtubey people in general who will probably upload some good stuff as we get closer to launch? i don't know much about fighting game people on the internet

PigOfTheHut, Ketchup/Mustard, ForeverKing, SonicFox, Madzin, Slayer are some good ones I remember seeing, pretty popular Netherrealm guys

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Canadian guy, here's Grodd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMHvXGEBsRw

Arthur Bowlsworth fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Apr 30, 2017

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Is the Elder Sub Zero?

Yeah I was going to question this; looks like his skin is black and the eyes look like MK9 Noob Saibot, so this could be Bi Han.

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Is it still region-locked on PS4?

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Hopefully picking this up later today, is there a Euro PS4 guild or did they do away with the region lock?

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

hit R2 twice
edit - re: spending 0 meter in a clash, without waiting for the timer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthur Bowlsworth
Dec 5, 2003

Evil Canadian put up a good fight in a small online tournament. Too honest, needs to get onto a greasy character! GGs dude

• Locked thread