Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am okay with Fighter Pack 3, but I don't understand something, why ask fans what fighters they wanted for DLC and then include basically none of them? What happened to some of our top picks as a community, including Constantine, and Spawn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Technowolf posted:

Just checked Steam and the PC release is Tuesday. Is anyone gonna start a PC guild?

Ooh wow, I hadn't realized the PC release was that soon. I'm seriously considering double dipping on this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hellboy is not showing up for me yet on PS4, but the patch was downloaded. Going to the PSN store in-game didn't show him.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Injustice 2 is available on Steam now. Waiting for feedback here on how it is.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am going to start working from home full time for my job starting next week. 8+ hours a day of running multiverse AI here we come. :homebrew:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

You and me both.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DLC Inc posted:

working from home owns though I only do it like 3 times a month or so. sidenote we had an employee who told us she was working from home, then called an hour later and said she didnt bring her laptop with her so whoops lol day off. She didn't last long.

Haha, nice. Thankfully I like my job way too much to pull something like that. Injustice 2 with the AI playing for you requires no attention so it works perfectly.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

DLC Inc posted:

as far as "GaaS" goes this is probably one of the better ones since you get good DLC and a rotating roster of multiverse stuff to do all the time and pretty much all of it is however much you want it to be. Letting you Tamagotchi your own AI pets as well is a cool thing, too.

It took me two weeks after launch to realize it was there. Best feature in the game by far.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I hate you so much, Ed Boon.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Just a heads up, Goon Latern Corps on PS4 is full right now. There's two people that applied but they can no longer be accepted, sorry! From what I can tell I am the only active guild member. Will look into pruning the list to make room for more people who are still playing the game. I play Injustice 2 every day for at least a few hours.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

Do not remove me from the guild I swear to god

Fair enough! I feel like it's probably just you and me. I wish the guilds could hold more members and was cross platform. I am actually doing guild multiverse now too!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

It takes around 125 fights to get a character to level 20. So not long at all.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I got Goon Latern Corps from rank 5500 or something down to around 1500 on the guild leaderboards. :homebrew: In need of someone who is actually good to do the boss fights before the next multiverse guild world.

JordanKai posted:

If you do end up cleaning out the guild then please send me an invite! PSN: WhaleOnThis. I play very regularly.

I think you can only directly apply yourself, someone can't invite you.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Does Atom release tomorrow?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I hit the 300+ hour mark today. This is easily my favorite video game of 2017.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Playing Atom right now. He is awesome. :neckbeard:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

And we all know he is full of poo poo. Game development doesn't work like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Possibly, but considering Ed Boons history, super unlikely. I think he is at this point deep into Mortal Kombat XI development.

• Locked thread