Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I just submitted my app to the PC guild if anyone's still paying attention. What's the quickest way to level up characters to 20 with the AI, the endless battle royale in the multiverse battle simulator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Golden Bee posted:

Are there any good matchup quotes in this turtle pack? Since there are 40 characters there is really no reasonable way to check them all.

I estimate within three days all of the matchup combos will be available on youtube.

Also it seems NRS has inadvertently made the best TMNT game since Turtles in Time. I'm glad someone did because Ubisoft had about 900 missed opportunities.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

TMNT Tournament Fighters SNES is the best Turtles game since Turtles in Time

drat I remembered that one coming out before Turtles in Time, I'm getting oooooold

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I'd be playing* like 19 hours a day if it didn't crash my computer about every 5th fight. :sigh:

*running the AI rampant through the Multiverse

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

How about an "opt out of gear stats and stat-based gameplay in exchange for having everything unlocked" mode?

• Locked thread