Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Sub-Zero's like "loving finally!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

codenameFANGIO posted:

How do you even begin to approach gear for them. :psyduck:

Dude, have you SEEN how many action figure costumes these guys had in the 90's?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Helion posted:

Why am I so deeply amused by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles beating the poo poo out of DC Characters? I don't even LIKE the turtles.

For the record, there are three Batman/TMNT comic crossovers and they're rad as hell. Two are about comic Batman meeting the current comic TMNT and one is Batman: The Animated Series crossing over with the Nickelodeon TMNT cartoon.

Also, the best deep cut piece of fanservice would be if Donatello's intro against Darkseid had him go, "You're one of Kirby's scribbles, aren't you?"

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

https://twitter.com/MasterWuggles/status/961348441900240897

I love this.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

So you know how all the endings are narrated by the characters you play? Remember that there are four turtles sharing one story.

It's fantastic.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

MrJacobs posted:

C'mon Spock ears.

I will also accept space helmets.

I'd be down with bald human masks.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Golden Bee posted:

Are there any good matchup quotes in this turtle pack? Since there are 40 characters there is really no reasonable way to check them all.

Leonardo and Hellboy have a good, friendly exchange about seeing if Leo's shell can withstand the Right Hand of Doom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Since this thread is bumped, I might as well add that in a couple months we're getting an Injustice vs. He-Man and the Masters of the Universe comic miniseries.

• Locked thread