Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

hth posted:

every goon thinks theyre dale

but they're actually bill

Actually I'm Joe-Jack, honey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Cobweb Heart posted:

Yeah, it's not that realistic, but if he knew it why was he fine with John loving his wife all the time?

You know that cuckolding is a legit real fetish, right? Like it was only turned into an insult fairly recently, and there are dudes that legit get off to the act of other men loving their wives.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Was that the real Jimmy Carter? Because if so dude has good comedy chops.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

JB50 posted:

Ya, I dont understand the sympathy for this rear end in a top hat. Hes basically the worst character on the show.

Nobody thinks Cotton is a good person. He is, however, an amazingly well done character.

Moridin920 posted:

I don't believe Cotton's stories.

:colbert:

He saw all 50 of the men he killed in John Redcorn's sweat lodge. Do you think the sweat lodge would lie? You think the history of the native Americans is a crock of poo poo, you racist?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

stealie72 posted:

I always love when he's unexpectedly not an rear end in a top hat. Like meeting Gary Krasner: "happy Hanukkah. Served with one of your tribe in the Pacific, name is Brooklyn. You know him?"

Cotton also legit loves Bobby and always supports him. I don't think he ever even speaks a single mean word to him.

He's one of, if not the, most consistent character in the series.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gaunab posted:

Bill voted for Trump. Luanne probably did too.

Luanne died.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hank had a military cat?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Yes

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bombadilillo posted:

"We'll see who can't drive his grandson at night, without glasses or a license, and with a mop to press the pedals."

Cotton is, contrary to goon belief, actually the best.

Literally no goon has ever said Cotton doesn't own.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

NiceGuy posted:

Hmmm no, you're right there are no conflicting sentiments to be found in Mr. cotton hill

Minh being good at shooting is like Luanne being good at cars. An interesting character choice that they never mention again.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

...and the pitch! posted:

He can run the 40 in less than 5 seconds you know.

Isn't that actually on the slow side for a QB?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I want to know more.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

The conclusion of that episode is dumb as poo poo.

Big standoff where Peggy makes the brown peggy for the dude, and the cops are like "she is poisoning the dude" and Hank is like "I will test the apple peggy" and peggy is like "DONT HANK ITS NOT FOR YOU *guilty glances and soflty shaking head*"

Then Hank eats it and is fine. So why was peggy so dramatic about it??!

Because it wasn't for him!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAGINA!!

Bwaah!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Reince Penis posted:

Dale knows about the affair fyi, he's just loving with John and Nancy the whole time.

He's actually a real cuck in that he's way into it.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Lucky doesn't have to work because Luanne died slipping on pee pee

This got an actual laugh out of me.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:sbahj:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hank Hill is an excellent handyman. He's just extremely gullible.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Crackheads and debutantes

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Also, the episode with Boomhaur's brother is great, where we see Hank ask bluntly if he's lying, Boomhaur straight-up says no, and that's all Hank needs. I always thought that was a touching example of friendship.

I wish Hank and Boomhaur had more on screen one on one time. They never seem to hang out with each other.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Shut up, Peggy, I've already picked the state for our next vacation: drunk.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Good Sphere posted:

King of the Hill YouTube Poop makers better get with the times. This is the next level.

Sadly nobody makes good poops any more

quote:

Star Trek TNG, but may be classified as clever rearrangement more than “poops”.

For real? Got any good examples?

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Aug 22, 2018

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yeah, no kidding. Dang ol' whoa, I mean like... dang, man.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/SonicTheHedgehog/comments/5wewlu/who_is_ken_penders_and_why_is_he_so_hated/#ampf=undefined

Edit: Ok, I have to take a bit of an aside here for some clarification... When they say 'Archie', am I correct in assuming they mean the publisher is called Archie because of their main published works being stuff in the Archie universe? Or was there actual Archie-Sonic crossover bullshit?

Was this guy simply writing comics that were published by the same company who puts out Archie comics, or is he also weaving together tales (:smug:) of Sonic in Riverdale?

I'm not really sure why the latter is worse, but it is absolutely, pathetically worse.

Archie was the publisher

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That's a real good bill tho. Really pulled off how slovenly and disgusting he is.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

snack eater posted:

A white guy does his voice though

So reboot him with a Laotian guy?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TheKingslayer posted:

The sheriff is such a piece of poo poo during the Debbie murder investigation. Like, wow.

So exactly like a real cop?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

You know who I didn't like? Didi. She has weird diction.

Cotton didn't marry her for her diction.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Code Jockey posted:

Hell yes it does, sign me up.

I was thinking the other day how much I like Buck Strickland. He's sleazy, but he just seems to own it so sincerely.

Every once in a while in traffic I think to myself "I like to eat, I like to hump, and I don't like to drive!"

What annoys me most about Buck has nothing to do with Buck himself, but that Hank's interactions with him are wildly inconsistent. In one episode Hank will be well aware of Buck's sleaziness and does his best to mitigate that to keep the business above board, and the next Hank will be completely oblivious to the fact Buck is anything other than an honest and hard-working businessman.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Blade Runner posted:

I mean Hank's point in the dog clean up episode does actually kinda make sense, in the sense that he was basically saying that someone handsome and charismatic is going to be able to overcome having a job like that socially, but someone like Bobby is just going to be known as the guy who picks up poo poo for a living and be mocked constantly

Except Bobby is incredibly charismatic and has a lot of social intelligence. Hank could never overcome a job like that, especially because he defines himself by his job, but Bobby could easily do so.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Wasn't Bill a pretty good salesman whenever Peggy roped him into pyramid schemes? Bill is a multi-talented man who would excel at whatever he chose to do if he or Hank didn't sabotage him at every turn.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Detective No. 27 posted:

The episode where Dale is hired to exterminate rats from Megalomart is one of the most pitch perfect episodes.

I don't think I remember that one

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What's the episode number?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I only watch the scene where Luanne is waterskiing :heysexy:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Song For The Deaf posted:

I’m up to three beers on my lunch break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHaMrIgSDFo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Master Twig posted:

He appears in two episodes. In one, he is amazing. Everything he does is perfection.

In the next, he is beyond terrible. He has no funny lines and actively destroys Bill's chance to spread happiness and gain prosperity.

A perfect encapsulation of Bill's life as a whole.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

syscall girl posted:

I found the worst youtube on KotH possibly ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vw89ssewNc

I mean don't give this guy views but it is so infuriatingly smug and wrong and bad and I hate his voice

I keep seeing this in my recommendations and I keep refusing to click it because I know exactly what it's going to be.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

What the gently caress, I don't remember this at all

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hank does work for tips....🤔

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't really like the episode where Hank has wet dreams about propane. It ruins the unspoken joke of Hank being horny for propane by making it, well, spoken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Smiling Mandrill posted:

That and it was already established that Hank knew how to barter for a vehicle in the on where he bought his new truck. Bobby says something like dad I love this truck, and Hank says me too, but act like you don't when we get back to the dealership.

Yeah, he barters down to sticker price even if the salesman is adamant on throwing in undercarriage warranties.