Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

On keyboard, the Big D himself, Rusty Shackleford!

RIP to a real one. Gonna pour out an Alamo and a pack of Manitobas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

King Carnivore posted:

I surely am not unfond of you Peggy, I tell you what.

What kind of marriage proposal is that?

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

bking posted:

This one was pretty painful in the context of current-ish events. "Why are (some kind of people) annoying?" episodes didn't age nearly as well as Bobby getting gout.

Yeah the strawman in this one gets pretty rough but I forgive it because it gave us Clark Peters singing.

Joseph, king of the school, you throw a football so far.

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

TLMSR

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

Sorry I'm late, I had to take three buses. One to get here, one to go back and get GH, and one to get here.

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

The Bible posted:

drat right she did, she married a professional!

...wrestler.

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

You made a bowl?!

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

I know it's lovely to laugh at but "you're the worst kind of autistic!" always gets me.

Do you think Hank is on the spectrum? :thunk:

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

The Haha, Bobby! The Haha!

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

A scientific principle I like to call "leverage."

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

I completely missed this genre of YTP, can someone post one of the better ones for me to see

This is the definitive version of the boggle episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-KK3TMeOk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Syrup
Apr 7, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

Then he meets Lucky and the gang and they go "stickin'", which is some sort of 2x4-based street fighting tournement.

He was up against a soft-spoke go-rilla man.