Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Count Dracula has thousands of coffins. They say he sleeps in a different coffin every night. I don't know if it's true it's just what I heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Hanks mom is pretty fuckable tbh

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:yeah:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Did I ever post this?

Local burger joint had elementary kids draw up random pickle themed things. I think Hank would love it.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Marin Karin posted:

He's based off an angry voicemail Mike Judge got about Beavis and Butthead. It's just funny when he does things like sell them out for killing an endangered bird but the cop doesn't understand him and lets them go.

lmao thats amazing

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Thats perfect. If only that rambling hillbilly knew what he created.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

GolfHole posted:

*bobby, i don't care if it is the world's best graphics card -- it's made in canada*

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Dale's cigarette mouth chart is a p good name.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Who What Now posted:

Just lol if you don't poo poo with enough force that it flies down the pipe by itself.

I hate that cause then I start wondering what sort of alien baby I just shat out but will never know cause the evidence is gone :c00lbutt:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Uh, fellas? bobby is trying to nap...

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's the context of this here? No way Hank would let bobby nap unless it was one of those stories where bobby chances on a hobby hank approves of

Yeah I was surprised to hear him say that without some sort of disapproving sigh. It’s the ep where bill falls in love with a woman jogging by so he digs potholes so she’ll fall and he can save her and eventually boomhauer falls in love

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
come'on let's go. If we stay in the truck too long people are going to think we're making out

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I'll give Patch the happy ending he deserves, I'll tell ya wh'ut

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Bobby would go overboard and wear a mask while sleeping and showering, enraging hank every step of the way. Bobby would then start a website where he documents people not wearing masks, which dale then uses to prove nomaskers are lizard people who cannot catch Covid

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

PinheadSlim posted:

If you google "king of the hill fan art" you can get some pretty wild results

I don’t know what any of this is referencing but :eyepop:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lmao ty

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I wish Hank was more like Letterkenny
-an rear end in a top hat probably

Lol that’s what I immediately thought of. I guess if you haven’t seen it maybe you can enjoy that clip

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

namlosh posted:

How can you possibly live out your fantasy with all of these naked women around

You get Nancy and I’m stuck with Dale?? Who’s the winner there? Dale!

lmao

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

All of this talk about "Bobby this" and "Bobby that"...and nobody asking the question, "what's Howard Adderly up to?"

Howard Adderly will be the villain. Howard Adderly developed an app. Howard Adderly has plans for his hometown of Arlen. Howard Adderly wants to buy The Alamo.

lmao forgot about that poor kid

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

dolphinbomb posted:

I didn't marry you because I need someone to cook and clean for me. I married you because... you know... the love.

I’m approaching you with…romantic intent

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

bobjr posted:

Boomhauer starts growing his own marijuana plants, with a season cliffhanger if Hank turns him in over a legal technicality.

“Well, I suppose I can look the other way if your grow operation is powered by propane and not…renewables

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I randomly caught a scene from natural born killers on YouTube and immediately realized Juliette Lewis could voice Luanne.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:roflolmao:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

gently caress yesss

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Loved the new movie. How they keep failing upward in life because no one believes they can be that dumb at first is hilarious.

counting sucks.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

:monocle:
The mashup I never knew i needed

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

BiggerBoat posted:

"It's called the double standard, Bobby, don't knock it. We got the long end of the stick on that one."

And god drat I saw 45 new posts in a slow thread and thought Mike Judge died.

Speaking of Judge, I'm not hearing any kind of buzz or word of mouth for the new BnB movie. I don't even think there's a CD thread for it. I guess it tanked? I looked and it made 5x its budget so I guess not

It was a perfect B&B streaming movie. Highly recommend signing up for a free week of Paramount+ just to watch it

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
How Luanne get pregnat?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
The only way dale is still alive is if he just gets out of prison for releasing classified info on Area 51 cause he guessed a blank password on a govt website and was slapped with a felony.
This allows the audience to watch dale discover all the qanon / pizzagate stuff in real time.

Also he’s super ripped now.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Remember when KoTH accurately predicted the SA forums adventure in Alabama?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Nooner posted:

Peggy in full body cast

Cotton: awww Hank, I didn't teach ya that!!

lmfao

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

*shuffling through mail*

Bills, bills, bills…. Why do we keep getting Bill’s mail?

lol

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

It’s a great feeling.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

the best visualization of IRC there's ever been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

The Saucer Hovers posted:

im still to this day proud of him for landing no country for old men like literally proud of a stranger

felt the same way. God drat I love that man.