Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

lol at the motorcycle guy

lol at dale chewing his hat refrain from being mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Not this pig.

Not today.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I don't like the episode where Hank discovers that he has no butt. It doesn't make sense that a great high school football player would have no butt. And more so, other people would point out that he doesn't have a butt.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
When is Hank's 40 time revealed?

I must watch this episode on repeat.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

mojo1701a posted:

All these words and no mention of Topsy?

Topsy is the tops.

Please make this a square-sized avatar!!!!!

edit: and maybe a bit slower?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
The episode where Dale gets John Redcorn to sabotage the one decent romance that Bill had was pretty hosed up. That was a bridge too far and did a lot of damage to "Dale is at his core, decent"

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
That's hilarious because yeah, he's in his mid-to-late 40's going by when he graduated high school. What episode do they mention his age?

I've been rewatching this show since reading this thread and the quality holds up really well. It's not until season ~9 that the amount of "bad" episodes starts to become noticeable. Of course that's relative to the sweet heavenly nectar that is the good episodes.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
gently caress it!

My goon sisters and brothers, here is your source of streaming King of the Hill. http://www.toonova.net/king-of-the-hill

If I eat a ban for this, then bury me inside a gucci store :911:

s'go!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Soccer? So you like sports.

Kind of.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Saalkin posted:

HATED A BABY?!

lol Jimmy Carter

They told me it was bullet-proof!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
He's kind of taking the fun out of this.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9euvJYg3Aqc

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Ein cooler Typ posted:

the episode where Hank's mom bought an RV made her terrible

I hardly consider season 13 canon though

For real though. There's a somewhat noticeable dip in quality around season 8-9, then another dip around 11, but 13 is garbage.

The plots, characters, everything is bad. Hell even the animation is bad, they start doing a bunch of things those production "do and do not" slides said not to do.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Not a Children posted:

OTOH the episode that delves into Kahn's bipolar disorder is straight up offensive

I haven't seen it in years, I remember it being poo poo and something to do with a robot grill?

What's the offensive part? Racist or towards the mentally ill?

Neurolimal posted:

Season 13 was mostly bad, but I thought the wrapup episodes were fun, and To Sirloin With Love is genuinely good.

I love To Sirloin With Love. I don't know if it's the canon season finale or what, but it's the episode I saw last. I think it is a perfect, understated, touching finale.

I tell you what.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

54 40 or gently caress posted:

That episode is beyond embarrassing for that reason. Hank was also straight up mean in the later seasons, which makes them difficult to watch

Yeah. He overreacts and doesn't listen to people and is mean and it sucks. Not my Hank Hill.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Dude dies at the end

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Gaunab posted:

It had Jerry Stiller which was its saving grace.

Do the other good Seinfeld characters make an appearance?!?! It's the same city after all.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

'a kid with tools in both hands has no hands left to do drugs!'
*sigh* Hank they'll just put the tools down if they wanna do drugs badly enough

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

...and the pitch! posted:

Carl is a funny loving guy.

Heck yeah. I didn't like the late season episode where he became a mean roommate to bill

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Detective No. 27 posted:

They brought it up again in the Dale hostage crisis episode. Dale said that if they had to shoot him, he'd want Bobby to do it.

Lol I forgot about that but it's real funny

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

HAT FETISH posted:

Usually I instinctively stay away from the weird hyper clean HD looking seasons, but last night I thought what the hell and put on an s13 episode about Bobby playing baseball and jeez you guys really aren't kidding about Hank's characterisation being completely wrong. The out-of-nowhere retcon about Bobby loving baseball despite sucking at it is weird enough, but earlier seasons Hank would never ever discourage him from playing, wtf

And this is one of the less egregious examples, because Hank is trying to spare Bobby's feelings

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Neurolimal posted:

Not exactly "characters randomly changing to fit the story ala later Simpsons" but the organic food episode always frustrates me because it feels like they were trying to finish a laundry list of all the premises they had left over before the season ended, and so the episode has like 3-5 concepts that would have made interesting episodes on their own, and each time it just takes a uturn towards a different plot, until it suddenly ends with the guest start wrapping things up

I wanted to see the payoff of hank starting a minifarm in his backyard

No way that's one of the absolute best late season episodes.

The only flaw is... Why would Johnny Appleseed be at the megalomart (at the beginning of the episode)

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Who is it?
It's the manger babies.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Oh, sorry. I meant we'll have to put laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadybird down.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Frog Act posted:

i'm the pudding eating judge from the episode where hank gets caught fishing with crack and has to prove it

Move your butt off that cooler. His honor would like a fudge pudding.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
YEAH? Well MY son is God to billions of Asians!!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Nooner posted:

also big shout out to whoever linked the steaming sitea few pages back, I love you big time, been going through whole series again and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDSBV0vTfTo

*In extremely Boomhauer voice*
Dang 'ole you're welcome man

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I like when Cotton shows up and the family is eating pancakes and cotton says: "smells good!"

"I'll have waffles"

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
There was also the episode where cotton was made principal of bobby's military academy. He seemed mean to Bobby at that point.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

mojo1701a posted:

And insult Bill. He's the one that insults Bill the most.

I like the episode where Dale uncharacteristically compliments Bill throughout the B plot.

Have you been working out?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Then, when you were standing there shocked that a one-legged man had kicked ya, he'd bite ya.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Mike Judge's Silicon Valley is well worth checking out. Just finished season 2 and it is amazing. I like the hold over of making most characters good at what they do, I might put it ahead of Bob's Burgers.

I loved season 1 but for some reason it's lost its charm as it has continued.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

COTTON: Preacher, if y'all are still in the baptizin' business, I'd like you to drown my boy Hank.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
His shoes have tassels Hank

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

I'm the guy who wears an eye patch even though he has 2 eyes.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Does good hank ever pop up in the show after cotton dies?

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Bombadilillo posted:

She's redeemed in the episode. But the Country music festival where Hank breaks down talks poo poo about her Apple Brown Peggy and Spa-peggy and meat balls is a great scene. Hanks a real audience stand in for her bullshit.

The conclusion of that episode is dumb as poo poo.

Big standoff where Peggy makes the brown peggy for the dude, and the cops are like "she is poisoning the dude" and Hank is like "I will test the apple peggy" and peggy is like "DONT HANK ITS NOT FOR YOU *guilty glances and soflty shaking head*"

Then Hank eats it and is fine. So why was peggy so dramatic about it??!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

There was a one line reference to it.

post the proof or accept your fate

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
My dew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU