Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Michael Keaton voiced Trip Larsen, the insane pork tycoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
HERE COMES JACK https://streamable.com/zj9rn

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I loved Lucky's inane code of honor about things like standing in line for concert tickets or paying back shaving cream.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Richard M Nixon posted:

I guess I'll admit that I don't get the 35 years joke. Is it that he's so creepy that he's always watching, ever since he was a baby? Is it a joke about him not going anywhere in life? It sounds funny like everything he says, but I don't understand what deeper joke I'm laughing at.

Bill was asking how long he'd been in the room, Gilbert responds with how long he's been stuck in a bad southern gothic novel.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
What did they do with all the references to the Dallas Cowboys?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Toe Blake Middle School

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Bust-a-Move, but with little different colored propane tanks instead of bubbles.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Bottom fell out of the emu market and I'm stuck on the rear end of the pyramid.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I usually like the episodes where Peggy gets in way over her head, but "Six Characters in Search of a House" was way too silly. Peggy is back at her real estate job and hires actors in a scheme to sell a house, but somehow ends up selling her own house.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
You can only do so many jokes about a vegan dog.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Trustafarians are real!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I love watching The Masters every year just because the grass is so beautiful. Not this year though : (

ilmucche posted:

I definitely didn't see liz as the sane one at all.

For sure, Liz is just as nuts as everyone else.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

ilmucche posted:

I like golf and found this article about that masters and augusta wild: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/06/24/inside-the-cultish-dreamworld-of-augusta-national

This was a good article.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Listen, the Korean animators don't get to hit the links very often so give them a break.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Great use of David Cross too.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Boy, this ain't any canoe, this is Hitler's canoe.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

This show really nailed what it's like hanging out with your grandpa and his friends as a kid.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Some things just seem very odd about Cotton's war record. Like when in full dress uniform Cotton was shown wearing the Medal of Honor, and Legion of Honour. Those are the highest military decorations for both the USA, and France. Yet for some reason he had to fight to get a burial plot in the veterans' administration cemetery. There is no way in hell a veterans cemetery is ever going to consider turning down a Medal of Honor winner. You'd also think Hank would bring up the fact that Cotton won the Medal of Honor all the time, I mean the award is so prestigious that it is presented to the recipient by the President in person. Then again you could put it down to inconsistent writing since later on Cotton has them flush his ashes down the bar toilet General George S. Patton once used, thus making his fight for the cemetery plot totally pointless.

I always figured his war stories were half truths mixed with things he bought at swap meets.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
He was the radio station owner in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?" too - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZtgZ5fHOuU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

BigDave posted:

What kind of mask would Hank wear?

A regular one

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Look out! It's the Illinois Volunteer Infantry!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I don't know the resulting hat video is pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLyekKEo4g8

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hank is very trusting unless the person in question is a tennis player

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

PinheadSlim posted:

A lot of people don't like certain episodes because they feel too awkward or mean spirited, like Mrs Wakefield and Hanks Bully. But for me the worst of them is New Cowboy on the Block. Just twenty minutes of pure torture for a barely satisfying ending.

I don’t know what it means to block a kick, but if you can do it, then it can’t be that hard.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Now, I am not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Mike Judge screaming at a bewildered Korean animator about how they're making Peggy too sexy

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
This laughter is ill informed

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Hank watches Bosch

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Bobby, no! That's pig water!

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I can't believe he's not taking over the family gas station

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'd imagine Lucky is perpetually on probation, therefore cannot vote in the state of Texas.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Arlen Hospital can't handle two bypasses at once

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I like the guy in Mitch the Diving Pig's entourage who's smoking and does a half rear end dive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CkbhsGV_Ec

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

He looks so happy too

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've never been able to finish the ZZ Top reality show episode. It's just too stupid.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Trans-Fascism had a Tom Landry dream sequence. Granted it's not as good as the whack-a-mole one.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The code acknowledges that the children are our future

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

Lucky is wise as hell

Prefered t-shirt size: ladies' medium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU