Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...earchweb201603_

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Can't stop laughing about Peggy being too embarassed to be caught using the bathroom for tweezing her moustache, so she pretends she is taking a giant loud poo poo.

These are the jokes I love about the show.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

If that mask was available through a different store I'd instantly buy one. But with AliExpress I wouldn't expect to see it until after the pandemic is over. And I don't expect it to be over anytime this year.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

incredible, also this

Detective No. 27 posted:

If that mask was available through a different store I'd instantly buy one. But with AliExpress I wouldn't expect to see it until after the pandemic is over. And I don't expect it to be over anytime this year.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
What kind of mask would Hank wear?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I bought a bunch of AliExpress masks right when the pandemic started and they arrived...last week

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

BigDave posted:

What kind of mask would Hank wear?

A regular one

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Hank would wear one of the half dozen respirators he keeps in his garage for his woodworking projects

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

"Gat dangit Bobby this is an R95 mask, I asked for an N95. You want me to catch Co-ro-na"

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Another great Peggy moment is when she walks in on Luanne and her mom in the bathroom, closes the door, then reopens it a little to peek inside and snoop.

Peeches
May 25, 2018

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Hey you know what would make me happy?

A meal at the Arlen Barn, with my family placed strategically around me.

Now I warn you, people will try to talk to you, and that's fine, just don't pull me in.

Everytime I watch this one I want to experience a meatloaf sandwich.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Peeches posted:

Everytime I watch this one I want to experience a meatloaf sandwich.

https://youtu.be/U7pwyaEk74U

Peeches
May 25, 2018

Watching the one where everyone it seems gets into dog dancing, I think I might have actually teared up a bit at the end when Hank and ladybird have that last dance.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

"Ladybird, you're a beautiful dancer."

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Peeches posted:

Watching the one where everyone it seems gets into dog dancing, I think I might have actually teared up a bit at the end when Hank and ladybird have that last dance.

That episode is nonstop hilarity, an equal for Stampy.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Another Bill posted:

"Gat dangit Bobby this is an R95 mask, I asked for an N95. You want me to catch Co-ro-na"

alamo virus

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You're dancing with the neighbor's dog against me and Ladybird?

Well, what was I supposed to do? Not dance with a dog? And anyway, you said Ladybird was too old to dance. If you've pumped her full of pain pills, I'll have you both disqualified.

What do you care? It looks like you'll dance with any dog that'll have you.

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.

You're dancing with the neighbor's dog against me and Ladybird?

Well, what was I supposed to do? Not dance with a dog? And anyway, you said Ladybird was too old to dance. If you've pumped her full of pain pills, I'll have you both disqualified.

What do you care? It looks like you'll dance with any dog that'll have you.

:iceburn:

It's not just about pageantry, it's about a man and his dog dancing together. That's what the people came to see and that's what we're gonna give 'em.

Peeches
May 25, 2018

The rottweiler and Bill, poor Bill just can't catch a break.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Peeches posted:

The rottweiler and Bill, poor Bill just can't catch a break.

well he did get that gi’s nice dog in the petriot act. i like the eps where nice things happen to bill. like that time he banged 3 women in the same episode.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

namlosh posted:

Turns out those trans-fats were in everything we served!

Even the mints!

Fun fact, Certs mints were discontinued because their primary ingredient was a trans-fat.

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Those mints sucked.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
I always forget how Luanne shows a remarkable mechanical aptitude in the early seasons, she can even reassemble a truck. Would have been nice to explore in later seasons.

Peeches
May 25, 2018

Her story was all over the place place.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hackers film 1995 posted:

well he did get that gi’s nice dog in the petriot act. i like the eps where nice things happen to bill. like that time he banged 3 women in the same episode.

Excuse me, sir, the quote is "BOTH OF EM!" he has his limits.

That episode is top 3 for me, Gilbert loving owns but as you say Bill-positive epiaodes are feelgood and him naturally falling into speaking perfect French is great.

That callback ep though, yeesh.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Agrinja posted:

Those mints sucked.

They were great :psyduck:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Peeches posted:

Her story was all over the place place.

I sort of like that the show wasn't too married to continuity. It gave them more flexibility mix things up.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Gilbert loving owns
Personally think he has hands down the best lines of the series.

"I knew him...briefly"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

stealie72 posted:

Personally think he has hands down the best lines of the series.

"I knew him...briefly"

It seems like every single one is a homerun, and the delivery sends it into the stratosphere.

thirty-five years

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

It seems like every single one is a homerun, and the delivery sends it into the stratosphere.

thirty-five years
I’ve always been a creeper

Violeta says I creep like the kudzu vines that are slowly but surely strangling our Dixie

Also I didn’t know that about Certs! I wondered where they went, I used to love them

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

There's definitely a documentary to be made about the trans fats ban. It feels like a precursor to many modern boomer crises.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
this episode where hank becomes a pimp is cracking me up, it's definitely pushing believability for their characters at points but it's a good enough ride it pays off. Hank in the alley with his cowboy hat all proud and everyone impressed was perfect.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's a top 5 episode for sure.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

gently caress, it might be my favorite. It's pretty much perfect. Great use of guest stars

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Please Hank don't turn me out! I'm no good. Ask anyone, ask my wife!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
this one with dale getting an office job is also pretty good. i could've seen them stretching out a bit more episodes but I can see why Mike Judge wouldn't want to go there. Still would love to see Dale in some corporate conspiracy hijinx. dale screaming about not being able to wear chinos and a knit shirt made me cut up hard, i dont think ive ever heard that word out loud and they're the pants that I associate mostly closely with the goon fashion thread advice for everyone(back in the day at least).

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Khanstant posted:

this one with dale getting an office job is also pretty good. i could've seen them stretching out a bit more episodes but I can see why Mike Judge wouldn't want to go there. Still would love to see Dale in some corporate conspiracy hijinx. dale screaming about not being able to wear chinos and a knit shirt made me cut up hard, i dont think ive ever heard that word out loud and they're the pants that I associate mostly closely with the goon fashion thread advice for everyone(back in the day at least).

The constant irritations of office life was played up very accurately.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Khanstant posted:

I love that episode but ever since I was a wee bab I had to close my eyes when Dale starts smashing up all the cockroaches. Insect gore makes me nauseous, lol, like why did they have to choose accurate coloring for that scene?

The rose growing episode will forever be my favorite, I think.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I like the one where Dale gets hired at Hooters because the management was onto his hijinx. :3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The rose growing episode will forever be my favorite, I think.

You're a loser! Which means I'm a loser! Which means my dad was right! You blew it, man!