Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Feet to head, we’re all dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Bill marries Animator’s Dream Peggy

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfA4FYGX-Q&t=8s

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Just watched this episode last night and forgot that this was one of the few episodes of animation to feature a bunch of celebrity guest voices as themselves and to do it well.

Also in this episode Hank saves Randy Travis from drowning and in the following episode Bobby saved a pig from drowning. Really makes you think.

If you watch closely, I think you’ll see that it was actually Randy Travis who saved a drowning fan

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

"The day before Thanksgiving, in my opinion, is the busiest travel day of the year." Is the quintessential Peggy line.

“I told my readers to harness the cleaning power of ammonia with the whitening power of bleach.” is runner-up.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Someone wiped feet to head

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

SettingSun posted:

Alright everyone fire off your favorite Dale episodes.

I’m a big fan of the one where he has to get a desk job and become the VP of firing people. (Season 5, The Exterminator)

“Dale how would you like to make this your new job?”

“What, firing Gladstone? GLADSTONE!”

https://youtu.be/fP56FXks6mk

Between pocket sand, squirrel tactics, monkey style, and turbine, Dale would make a pretty good fighting game character.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Dale will get hit in the throat by a stray blowdart shot prematurely by Octavio. Somehow this will make him sound British.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Dale’s Dead Lung

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

A shameful omission of one Ward Rackley

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Dale’s friend, Tug

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

For the Canadian episode: they get in a fight about mower brands. How did the Canadian guy get his mower? Did he haul his with him to Texas all the way from Canada? Did he buy one just to prove a point? It strains credibility.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

It is a bad episode because it makes Hank look like a moron who doesn't do any kind of research.

I could see it going either way and Hank having a blind spot in this case. On one hand, Hank himself is a salesman and has dealt with shady sales poo poo from Thatherton so he’s be wise to the gimmicks. On the other hand, Hank’s an honest salesman, so he could absolutely get suckered in by someone putting on that appearance.

Point is moot though because of pick up truck heaven plot hole.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

ilmucche posted:

Governor Ann Richards didn't though

She got dumped by Bill, and that’s the most painful thing of all.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

King Carnivore posted:

What episode is this?

Peggy makes probot sculptures from propane tanks. Art dealer takes advantage of her. She’s indignant about anyone telling her otherwise until she sees the dealer doing the same thing with Jimmy Witchard.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I do not recall this quote

Waiting in line for days to buy obstructed view concert tickets

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

https://youtu.be/qBG3iyr5N70?si=k92dzK3nZayRr7T9

Axel Foley gonna find those drugs

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Milo and POTUS posted:

Were Dale and Peggy ever shown to get along?

There was the one time when they teamed up to try and fake their deaths, but not in general. The joke is that for how blindingly unaware Dale is, he can tell that Peggy is more often than not full of poo poo.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Been watching this again from the beginning now that I have Disney plus again and it’s insane how good the first season is. Am already in season 2 already and it’s all classics but pretty wild how quickly they hit the ground running. The pilot is just okay but man they don’t make them like this any more.

On my last rewatch, I was surprised at what I thought were late run episodes actually popping up in seasons 1 & 2. Khan & Cotton are introduced much earlier than I remembered.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Putting on one of Peggy’s dresses to cover for Bill at the Christmas party

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Hank took control of the Arlen criminal underworld using the alias Mr. Big

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Punkinhead posted:

Hank : I wonder if they ever made a robot that runs on propane.

Junichiro : No.

Hank : :(

Junichiro : But, they could.

Hank : :)

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Oil paintings, oil paintings

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

KoTH fanfic: Peggy gets arrested by the IRS because she paid herself to self-notarize so many times that they thought she was money laundering.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

The Moon Monster posted:

Same except instead of gout I learned about No Doubt.

No Gout

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

you broke my grill posted:

to be honest I've run out of things to say to that woman

https://youtu.be/9LW5NVM8D1k?si=DilQ_CvgkqOqorrZ

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

https://youtu.be/dqU5w9p2VLw?si=Cy8kjS9riHTeWJbV

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Bobby will follow in Hank’s footsteps in his own way by working at Gene’s East; a Japanese pop culture import store. He will eventually become assistant manager via connections made with the help of his uncle Junichiro.

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

Mantis42 posted:

Look it's one thing to attack New York my home town, it's another to attack America

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

The Moon Monster posted:

Hank did 9/11 as a result of being unable to process the circumstances of his birth.

Propane can’t melt steel beams

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

namlosh posted:

Leelu Sallad multi-pass

Ssap-itlum Dallas Uleel

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

The multiverse isn’t prepared for ultra instinct Dale

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

https://youtu.be/XCTMNPiaO2I?si=p8g8kn53imfcj6ul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogaloo Shrimp
Aug 2, 2004

21st Cherry boy posted:

I just thought he associated the can with the canister of propane that blew up Buckley and the megalomart

Dang-ol’ Meg-lo-mart, dat talkin’ bout, dang-ol’ done it BOOM