Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The White Dragon posted:

Incidentally I don't like Ted Wassanasong because I know way too many people like him in real life. Hawaiians who win the economic lottery, turn around, and start flipping properties and further inflating housing prices in their own homeland, and then act like they're doing other Hawaiians a favor :(

We're Episcopal now. It's just good business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I think Bill earns around $39,000/year because in the episode where Hank inadvertently shuts down the barber corps, he gets a check for $3,900 which is 10% of what he "saved" the government by eliminating waste.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Hank only cares when people drink his grapefruit juice

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I just noticed in the Big Willie Lane episode he offers to sell Deion Sanders' truck to Hank. However, later on, Dale ends up buying Deion Sanders' Hyundai from him.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGT5K_3Dztk

I yell this around the home wayyyyyy more than my wife cares to hear.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

...and the pitch! posted:

In my opinion the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year.

The Propane Maniacs.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Cosmik Slop posted:

If her arms worked as hard as her serpent's tongue, there would be nary a speck of dust left in the kingdom!

I don't wanna go back to sellin' real estate!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

He is down with a lot of Dale's nonsense and we know Dale has hardly any cash so Octavio is complex for sure.

It's Tuesday, ese. I need you to help me fix my fender.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

King Possum III posted:

Remember the episode where Luanne becomes a recycled virgin? (Hank: "The Vandergrafs!")

When Peggy emerges from a river baptism, she looks pretty shapely as her filmy white clothes cling to her body. Hank seems to be getting super turned on while watching this. She looks pretty good when we occasionally see her in her nightgown, too.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

♫ BEV BEV BEVERLY HILLS COP....BEV BEV BEVERLY HILLS COP...AXEL FOLEY GONNA FIND THOSE DRUGS ♫

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCTMNPiaO2I

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

ilmucche posted:

It's pretty brutal. Up there with the ace of diamonds one, which is hank being a jackass and shaking a guy down for 10k.

I did get a laugh out of Hank's determination to beat a traveling softball circus.

OK Boomhauer.....Bring me home. Bring me home.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

HELP ME EAT MORE HOT DOGS THAN DALE

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

revolther posted:

Cotton is absolutely the best. He killed fiddy men!

Also, don't forget the sharks. He beat 'em all to death with a big piece of Fatty!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Bob James posted:

I was 14, just a little older than Bobby. But I knew Uncle Sam needed me, so I lied and signed up. We had beat the Nazzys in Italy, and they shipped me to the Pacific theater. A Tojo torpedo sent our troop ship to the bottom. I could only save three of my buddies: Fatty, Stinky, and Brooklyn. They were kind of like you fellas, only one of them was from Brooklyn. Out of the sun came a Tojo Zero and put fitty bullets in my back. The blood attracted sharks. I had to give 'em Fatty. Then things took a turn for the worse. I made it to an island, but it was full of Tojos! They were spitting on the U.S. flag! So I rushed 'em, but it was a trap. They opened fire and blew my shins off. Last thing I remember, I beat 'em all to death with a big piece of Fatty. I woke up in a field hospital, and they were sewing my feet to my knees.

Ah, that's right. He only fed Fatty to the sharks. I am greatly ashamed at my erroneous post.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Yeah, lives in another city, another woman. Name's Roy....or Ray or something like that. After sixteen years, I'm too embarrassed to ask.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Bombadilillo posted:

This show does a lot of reset to normal like you do in a sitcom.

Only without the reset part.

See Bill finding love and then its just never spoken of again. Or also Bill cutting hair in the secret army arcade. Or Lucky spending an episode in a hospital because he canonically gets injured and sues for a job. Then a few episodes later the plot is them trying to get him to a hospital.

Pee pee money is not an employment history!!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

My favourite is Hank talking to those two guys about Ladybird's infertility. He thinks they're brothers, and then it jumps ahead to him explaining in vitro to Peggy later at home. The line went something like "I met these two guys at the dog park, and before everything went horribly wrong, they told me about in-vitro fertilization."

HAH yes, that is a loving incredible moment. It's great how after Hank asks them out for a beer, they look at each other and go "Uhhhh.......sure."

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mom Party posted:

100% into that time that Bobby was taking Ritalin and somehow got the hearing of a dog and the ability to sense when milk expires.

There's some milk in the fridge that's about to go bad................and there it goes.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Gaunab posted:

The episode that makes Peggy look the most foolish is Death and Texas where she ended up becoming a drug mule for a prisoner

Peggy, that's got to be illegal!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

mojo1701a posted:

Dr. Vayzosa was awesome.

No no....I said up to 30 pounds....up to.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

"Do your people celebrate Thanksgiving?"

"We did.......once."

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

corn in the bible posted:

Plus, considering Luanne and Lucky's money comes from having won a lawsuit and not having any actual job they'll probably be just fine

Pee pee money is not an employment history!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I bet Irwin Linker killed like, a hundred and fiddy men

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

You got to be right with Jesus to come to my church honey. It's hardcore.

Great Joe Jack, how's your gambling problem?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

How many YTP videos can you watch in a row before your brain melts

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

The Propane Maniacs

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Charles Bukowski posted:

That is a gilded flag. That is the flag of a naval court. I cannot be court martialled twice!

Baliff, gag him.

*swallows cigarette*

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Gaunab posted:

I like in the episode where Bill cuts Hanks hair, when he's describing Hank's head he says there's a scar over Hank's left ear that probably has a story. Earlier in the episode Hank is talking about how cotton used to cut Hank's hair and during the flashback Hank says he thinks Cotton might have cut his ear off.

Best part of that episode is Bill trying to drink the blue stuff in the jar after being told he can't be an Army barber anymore.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Dale, I have proven I can kick your rear end while standing on a ladder

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Who What Now posted:

Hank Hill is an excellent handyman. He's just extremely gullible.

"Do you and your brother have time to grab a beer?"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

MY DADDY'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Much like Principal Moss, I also suffer from that disease where you wake up in strange places drunk.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Both of 'em!!!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

"Gilbert? Now how long you been sittin' there?"

"Thirty-five years."

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

....was there dancin'?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

facebook jihad posted:

Hey guys did you know Hank is basically Hitler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hIlTCJ6CiA

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Great Joe Jack, how's your gambling problem?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Mr. Big is pleased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004