Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Few pages ago, talking about Daria and how the "airhead" girls weren't really funny after you grow up, well those airhead girls are now the Anti-vaxer autism moms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Like Tony had anything else fucknig going on

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

The Archaic posted:

I think KotH deserves credit for drawing every character with realistic body proportions as well. Nobody is cartoonishly fat but nobody is super built either. Even Boomhauer has a beer gut. I can't think of any other animated sitcoms that do that.

I don't know about built but Luane is loving STACKED

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

mojo1701a posted:

Watched the episode the other day with Dale being challenged as president of the gun club. His opponent was voiced by Gary Busey. This show really did nail the celebrity voice actors.

Everytime Busey is mentioned, I always feel the need to say " Always wear your loving helmet, or you'll end up like Gary Busey.".

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Shows should have a hard limit of 10 seasons.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I'd argue that the new season was better than the old; they had nothing good to say about any of the current MTV programming, and them trashing poo poo is always funnier than when they love something.

Mocking the various stupid shows that MTV has on was genius. Had to switch it up anyway. The kind of music that existed during the initial B+B run just doesn't exist anymore.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

JediTalentAgent posted:

Also, a KOTH site says the population of Arlen states: "It has a population of 145,300 people according to a sign seen in the episode "Hank's Cowboy Movie," where Hank and Bobby return from the Cowboys training camp in Wichita Falls, and in Season 2 episode "Snow Job" the population is 1,454."

I could maybe see an argument for Arlen having the population for 1454, but perhaps serving as a hub for other smaller surrounding towns in the region or under some sort of umbrella "Arlen Township" status for the purposes of public schools, hospitals, public works, etc. that explain how Arlen's territory can be as small and and large as need be and with Heimlich County supposed to have had the population of nearly 150k, instead. But according to Wiki, there are no communities with "Civil Township" status in Texas, so that theory goes out the window.

As far as population goes, I live in Jonesboro, AR, which has a listed pop of between 60 and 70K. However, as you suggested about Arlen, sort of serves as a "hub" for the multiple smaller towns in the area.
The cities population can swell up to 100K or higher due to people coming in. Arlen would be a fairly sizable place if it had a listed pop of 145K.
If Hank had bought that house in the early to mid 80s, he could have gotten it for a steal, comparatively.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I mean, poo poo, most shows go to crap by the 8th season, if they even make it to the 8th.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

King Possum III posted:

I won't spoil it for you, but you can guess what clean-burning fuel supplies the hellfire!

Natural Gas?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Dooley is a Butthead standin.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Bombadilillo posted:

Hank made Peggy orgasm in that episode

Try not to think on how dense and tangled Peggys pube forest is

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
{Earlier}
Bobby and Joseph standing by railroad tracks. Joseph is hucking rocks at a passing train while Bobby stares off into space.

[Bobby]
...you ever wonder what a squirrels bits looks like?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Just gonna leave this here:

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

SilvergunSuperman posted:

a large fries, pie, and a large coffee

Didja get that, good buddy?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

I was expecting 'crack whore', myself.

Just so everyone's in the know, this wonderful interview is what we're talking about :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F6dXcW-_Fc

Doesn't matter how many times I've seen this, it still cracks me up.

I can't quantify it, but whatever Norm does, just pushes the right buttons in my brain like no one else can.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Catching up on 5 pages of posts. Its awesome that Beavis and Butthead are getting 2 more seasons. The MTV reboot was better than alot of the original stuff.
Even if Judge can't really do Beavis's voice very well anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

I think his music is boring.

Seriously, there's never anything exciting or different about a Tom Petty song.

Whoa, so sorry he doesn't play a guitar with a dead cat, or goes WUBWUBWUBWUB then drops that bass, or whatever the hell you expect