Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flimflam Man
Apr 18, 2007

My strategy is so simple an idiot could have devised it.

Spoeank posted:

*flips table*

ALL MY BAD PITCHERS ARE PITCHIN BAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flimflam Man
Apr 18, 2007

Can of Cloud posted:

And of course Garett Richards may be out for quite some time again. Any news?

Apparently it's minor, but he's a huge risk this season no matter what.

Flimflam Man
Apr 18, 2007

Aaaaand Kluber and Hamels go on the DL. I may not hit my league's minimum innings this week.

Flimflam Man
Apr 18, 2007

Anyone know much about Tim Anderson? I'm in a 16 team league, so I hate dropping guys that could/should be good, but he's been riding the bench since week 2 and I see no signs of that turning around and I could really use the roster spot.

Flimflam Man
Apr 18, 2007

Pandanaut posted:

My wonderful neighbor started blaring music at 4 am. I rolled over, checked my phone and saw Ian Happ went unclaimed in my keeper league. Yay I guess, he has to be an upgrade over what I am getting out of EE/Hanley/Dee Gordon at UTIL or 2B.

My team is hot garbage and I'm 3rd from the bottom out of 16 and my claim still failed. gently caress your league.

Flimflam Man
Apr 18, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

Yeah, this is why I didn't claim him. Sounds like he won't be up much longer and no telling how long until he gets the call again.

That's true, but you're in a keeper, so he will hopefully have more future value. I'm ready to call it a season, so that's why I wanted him, anyways.

Flimflam Man
Apr 18, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

I forgot to take Kluber off the DL yesterday and now I can't use him today :(

You chose...poorly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flimflam Man
Apr 18, 2007

Desperate for any semblance of pitching I gave Buck Farmer a shot tonight. loving lol.

• Locked thread