Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I remember when the Dbacks traded for Didi and he was a "glove only SS" but he had such an awesome name I hoped he would be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pretty sure James Paxton isn't healthy, not sure why Seattle keeps starting him and ruining my buzz :(

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pandanaut posted:

In other news Miggy Cabs has two herniated discs in his back.

That explains a lot.

Sweet, glad Brad Ausmus kept running him out there.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

jabro posted:

Ausmus is the Dusty Baker for hitters.

The best part is that Cabrera "might return" this season. UHHH WHAT.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I cannot wait for this season to end. It's been a nightmare. Sat Correa and McCutchen tonight: 11 RBIS. ELEVEN.

I did poo poo like this all season :(

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jose Berrios is pitching right now in relief which absolutely fucks me on fantasy baseball because I was counting on him starting tomorrow. Thanks, Paul Molitor :(

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gobias Ind. posted:

What stats do you need? Because he's in line for the win!

He's sitting on my bench today or else I'd be pumped. I need QS and K's in the one league I'm pretty close to winning.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yeah everyone is benched today because none of the games matter. Judge, Sanchez, Correa. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
HGH and Centaur Paintings had another successful season of bad team names. I just paypal'ed out money to the winners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Pussy Boss posted:

Thanks, and cheers for a hard fought 3rd place matchup. Your team was good too except for some untimely injuries.

Still proud of going 15-4-2 even if I didn't win the playoffs :)

Your team was fantastic I thought it was going to roll over everyone in the playoffs but alas..playoff baseball. I'm still kicking myself for drafting Yelich over Stanton. It will haunt me all winter.

coronaball posted:

Thanks again for running that. I was able to squeak by Pussy Boss in the semis, then lost by a single strikeout and win in the finale. Shoulda streamed more!

Haha were you the guy that started 7+ guys on the last day?

• Locked thread