Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Welp. My roto team is a total dumpster fire at the moment now that marte is suspended.

Outside of my 2 guys that aren't bad/injured/suspended in Goldy and Sano, I have Marte, Story, Rendon, Segura, Bautista...hopefully Story and Rendon turn it around soon, and Segura is back soon and was good before the injury, but right now it's not a pretty sight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

Schweinhund posted:

why the hell does Jean Segura have to play "several rehab" games after missing 1 freaking week.

the mariners hate fantasy baseball and also winning

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Spoeank posted:

Mitch Haniger disagrees with your assertion

i think i had haniger and dropped him, i'm so bad at fantasy baseball :ughh:

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Junkyard Poodle posted:

Hey Trevor Story Sorry, hit the drat ball. I know it's only april, but quite being a jabroni and for the love of god hit the motherfucking ball. 4/42 over the last two weeks?!?!?! wtf.

He will come around. Coors is magic.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Teemu Pokemon posted:

hot take trevor story isn't that good and last year was a fluke. He going to hit like .240 and not crack 30 HR sorry guys

Go look at how many coors regulars have ever hit under like .250, it ain't many

Edit: I'm so scared that you are right though :cry:

Doghouse fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Apr 21, 2017

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Doghouse posted:

He will come around. Coors is magic.

First two games back at Coors, two homers :neckbeard:

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Doltos posted:

I sent a trade of Nelson Cruz and Michael Fulmer for Rougned Odor like a week or so ago in the goon league and forgot to cancel it and it got accepted

Odors totally gonna start mashing soon right

Yeah he is. Cruz is also, already started, but odor is going to be a beast

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

kensei posted:

Trea Turner :stare:

Man, is it good to have him back :toot:

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

thor, i hate you. i hate the mets. i hate pitching. why did i draft a pitcher in the second round, what is wrong with me????

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I also benched Rendon :barf:

Doghouse fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Apr 30, 2017

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Twin Cinema posted:

This reminds me of how I rostered Justin Upton until, like, loving August last year, and then he went off in September.

I just looked it up, and I dropped him on August 22nd. He hit 16 home runs in his remaining 36 games, and went .297/.392/.727. This has nothing to do with CarGo, but I guess you just never know with players.

I picked him up in early August off waivers and rode him to 2nd place in my h2h league, that was fun

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Moneyball posted:

I'm in a league where some dick drafted and picked up almost every SS (literally a team of 23 SS)

Lol nice league

Edit: serious note, isn't adeny hechevarria on the DL? gordon actually might play SS a bunch right?

Doghouse fucked around with this message at 17:52 on May 11, 2017

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Why was Chris Carter on waivers most (all?) of last year, but Gallo is considered must own this year?

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Moneyball posted:

Kyle Seager?

The only thing I'd do is find a better catcher. Surely in a 10 team there's someone better.

How are you on games started pace? I'm trying to spot start my way in to being way ahead of pace, then roster a bunch of good RP for the last month or so to hopefully drop my ratios and boost my season end strikeout total.

McCann is actually currently the #3 catcher behind only Salvy and Posey. He's having a good year, in an insanely good lineup.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Hmm I need SP and someone offered me JBJ and Aaron Sanchez for my Rendon. Thoughts?

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Hand is awesome. Might get traded soon also.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

John Lackey is just straight up droppable now, right?

I dropped him. And then someone immediately picked him and offered to trade him to me.

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Junkyard Poodle posted:

I just hope Story starts to heat up soon

Sheesh

How dumb am I for keeping Odubel Herrera on my roster? Domingo Santa is available, should I switch?

Yup do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

Cruz, Odor, Polanco, santana... Last one I have no idea

• Locked thread