Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe
Need some keeper advice here. Narrowed it down to the following players to keep (Max of 2 keepers per team). 10 team Yahoo league, snake draft, Rotisserie scoring (R/H/HR/RBI/SB/BB/AVG/OPS for hitting and W/CG/SV/K/ERA/WHIP/QS plus K/BB for Pitching).

4th Round - 2B Rougned Odor
7th Round - 3B Anthony Rendon
9th Round - OF Christian Yelich
10th Round - 1B/OF Wil Myers
10th Round - 3B/SS Eduardo Nunez
10th Round - P Steven Wright (CG Category)
14th Round - OF Stephen Piscotty
19th Round - 3B Nick Castellanos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
I THINK sba HAS LOST HIS MIND. WOOOOOO DOGGIES PUPPIES KITTENS CRAP TURDS, love sba
Fun Shoe
It is 4 rounds higher then last year but the players have to be on your roster by the All Star Break of the previous season meaning Scherzer, DeGrom, Boegarts and Schwarber were immediately out from the start. Plus I unloaded Puig and Franko and Pollock was supposed to be gone for the year. I literally lost 2 of my top players for the season in the first week in 2016 (Pollock was a round 7 keeper last year). With a short DL and having to keep him in round 3 in 2017 coming off an injury that would have been tough so I had to let him go.

Odor was the first player I was able to keep in round 4 and that is basically what is left.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
10 team Roto Yahoo league, keepers were Yelich in Round 9, Myers in Round 20. R/H/HR/RBI/SB/BB/AVG/OPS and W/CG/SV/K/ERA/WHIP/QS and K/BB

Keepers go 4 rounds earlier then previous year. Here is the debacle I am left with...

1. (9) Max Scherzer (Was - SP)
2. (12) Chris Sale (Bos - SP)
3. (29) Gary Sánchez (NYY - C)
4. (32) Francisco Lindor (Cle - SS)
5. (49) DJ LeMahieu (Col - 2B)
6. (52) Kyle Hendricks (ChC - SP)
7. (69) Edwin Díaz (Sea - RP)
8. (72) Anthony Rendón (Was - 3B)
9. (89) Christian Yelich (Mia - OF)
10. (92) Aaron Nola (Phi - SP)
11. (109) Andrew Benintendi (Bos - OF)
12. (112) Albert Pujols (LAA - 1B)
13. (129) Joc Pederson (LAD - OF)
14. (132) José Peraza (Cin - 2B,SS,OF)
15. (149) Carlos Rodon (CWS - SP)
16. (152) Robbie Ray (Ari - SP)
17. (169) Eric Thames (Mil - OF)
18. (172) Sean Manaea (Oak - SP)
19. (189) Cam Bedrosian (LAA - RP)
20. (192) Wil Myers (SD - 1B,OF)
21. (209) Taijuan Walker (Ari - SP)
22. (212) Sonny Gray (Oak - SP)
23. (229) Koda Glover (Was - RP)
24. (232) Brandon Drury (Ari - 2B,3B,OF)
25. (249) Mitch Haniger (Sea - OF)

spanky69 fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Mar 29, 2017

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

I'm liking this Braun/Myers/Mazara/Haniger OF. All 4 guys ranked in the top 25, 2 in the top 10.

I actually had to put Bennitendi on the bench this week with Yelich/Myers/Mazara/Thames/Haniger taking up my 3 OF and 2 utility spots. This is a fun problem to have.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I got offered Bautista for Kyle Hendricks. I couldn't do it, and Hendricks is sitting on my bench

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Spoeank posted:

Lol @ Chris sale getting another ND

Chris Sale and Max Scherzer are going to finish with 30 ND's on my roster and I will win ERA and K's.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
As if my offense couldn't get any more ridiculous, the Dodgers are calling up Bellinger (already leading 4 categories and near top of 2 others at the moment)

C: Wieters
1B: W. Myers
2B: LeMahieu
3B: Gallo
SS: Lindor
OF: Yelich
OF: Souza
OF: Benintendi
Util: Haniger
Util: Thames
BN: Pujols
BN: Rendon
BN: Mazara
BN: Peraza
BN: G. Sanchez (DL)
NA: Bellinger

Pitching not too shabby:

SP: Scherzer
SP: Sale
SP: R. Ray
SP: Manaea
RP: Severino
RP: Diaz
P: Hendricks
BN: S. Kelley
BN: Bedrosian (DL)
BN Nola (DL)
DL: Rodon
DL: S. Gray

Thoughts on improvements to this team?

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I have Rendon activated tomorrow. Lovely.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

I learned long ago that Dusty ain't trusty. Sticking with the Knebel/Reed/Rivero closer rotation. Let somebody else deal with that mess.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

the_american_dream posted:

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Trea Turner was just dropped in my league. Isnt he due back later this month roughly? Not out for the season at least right?

He was taking ground balls last week

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
This is the point of the season I am glad I am in rotisserie and not H2H as I sit atop my big money league with a 31 point lead over the 2nd place team with 138 of a possible 160 points.

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
29 point lead heading into the final week with $1k for 1st. Already won the 1st half 1st place payout as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spanky69
Nov 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I am figuring he will throw 50-60 pitches to keep him on regular turn for the start of the division series

• Locked thread