Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

ChiTownEddie posted:

Well looks like in my 12 team roto R, RBI, SB, OPS | IP, ERA, WHIP, K (162 start limit) I will be keeping Harper at 29$ and Myers at 9$. I could keep Desmond at 16$ too but that feels both too on value and ...I'm not sure I want Desmond haha.
Feels fine, got hopefully a CIF locked up with a cheap Myers (even factoring in regression) and a #1 OF.

E: Actually I could keep Hendricks at 13$ too...

I would keep new Colorado Rockie Desmond at $16

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Made a trade I'm pretty happy about regular ol 5x5 we team league.

Michael Pineda and Chris Owings for
Aledmys Diaz and Danny Duffy

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I have a 7.56 ERA and 1.8 WHIP so far this week and I am winning both categories.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
This week I have 1 HR 2 RBI and FIFTEEN runs. My opponents Rizzo is single handedly beating me in 2 categories.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001

Abel Wingnut posted:

please see this season, last season, and really all other prior seasons as prime examples why you don't draft pitching in the first 15 rounds of a snake or for more than like $3 in an auction. it's so drat random. elite closers are all i'll ever spend on.

My Kershaw Carrasco Darvish Ray and Duffy team isn't doing too shabby. (and Pomeranz)

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
You have too many catchers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Lost 4-5 to the Trout/Judge owner. Needed 1 RBI for a 4-4 win or 1 save for the 5-5. Next year.

• Locked thread