Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This isn’t fun because chyy and glimmer just make me furious and will never become self-aware enough for even a moment of horror before the vent hose goes in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Remember that meme someone made with the Obama hope image painted like the Heath Ledger Joker? That hits pretty different in retrospect.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

you can either develop a sense of gallows humor (a crack-ping, if you will) or you can fully immerse your brain in the fact that the government is actively trying to kill everyone you know for Number and the moment to do anything about it was last march

watching liberals fully realize how useless the old bitch is and that he's exactly what those bernie bros said he was is a cold comfort, but schadenfreude is all we're gonna get now that politics is over

They'll never realize anything and just recrystallize around Kamala (even more) as their perfect fusion of no-nonsense fictional protagonist, fashion-plate celebrity, and Harry Potter politician. "Just calm down and wait for Joe to pass the torch! This is the best we can do for now!"

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This one is pretty accurate except that he is treating us all like he hired us for sex.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

If someone agreed to pay you for sex and decides not to afterward, what are you going to do? Joe knows how to play those angles.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Liberals understand the purpose of government as providing the right mixture of incentives to get markets to solve all problems. Helping people directly counteracts rather than perfects the natural, loving markets that underpin all existence. They must be forced to use markets to help themselves.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Publicly complaining as much as possible about the money not going out is good imo.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

KoRMaK posted:

i got my gen x uncle with this one pretty good during the George Floyd protests. I then sent him the graph of lead and crimes and lead and stupidity or whatever that research showed. Had a good lol at his expense over that one

It's the perfect thing to tell people. It explains so much about that generation of my family and their inability to work together

We laugh but I swear to god microplastics or corona is going to swiss-cheese our brains and the zoomers' kids will laugh at us and we'll deserve it. Or maybe we just won't be able to adapt to digging latrines and catching rabbits for our meals.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

NO YOU DID NOT DUMBASS

I hate you but you bring what I crave.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

KaptainKrunk posted:

uhhh the zoomers brains are way more hosed up with plastic than ours lol

That’s why it’s their kids who will laugh at us.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The Hoggster posted that in the context of making a pillow company to compete with the My Pillow guy, teaming up with his Harvard-boy buddies for start-up. He was such a good troll back in high school, but I guess bourgeoisie is as bourgeoisie does.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Delta-Wye posted:

these people are in crisis and finally ready to receive the one true religion.

Fascism?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Coolness Averted posted:

Can't we just enjoy a tasty not-bitter presidential pilsner together?

People had their problems with Billy Beer, but it was stronger and had real body.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Coolness Averted posted:

I'm just glad members of Biden's cabinet are willing to speak truth to power

This is like some inverse version of the trump tweet for everything law where there’s a good take from some biden drone to oppose their current evil one.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Why does she film all those in her car?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

What’s that business about accepting a generous letter from trump? Some blue maga q equivalent thing?

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

One conspiracy theory I can easily buy into if it exists is that Biden lied about trump leaving a letter because there’s no way trump would write a letter or dictate it to his secretary—he’s just too lazy and easily distracted. Biden would lie just to keep it out of the news like how he’s never acknowledged trump or given him any attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Maybe it was that month’s ValPak coupon mailing, if DC has those.