Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

how could the democrats do this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

AphexMandelbrot posted:

ok so maybe pouring vodka into an empty vial that previously held one of the most potent psychotropic products i've ever experienced. washing the dropper out in that vial's vodka. and then squwart'ing a full dropper into my mouth wasn't the most constructive or forward-thinking thing i've done this month.

but it's only 10/5 so i have a lot of time to top this.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:rip: you never go full turmp

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

N. Senada posted:

they don’t go to meetings the same way us peons do.

I feel like that gets missed. CEOs get the benefit of other people doing the work and are just making decisions. in America, they’re insulated from the effects of bad decisions. I would gladly do what they do for half the pay

the executives where I work ran the place into the ground until we had to file bankruptcy because they got sued by one of the creditors for more than the company was worth and lost. Then they wanted 20 mil in bonuses so they'd be able to retain such executive talent

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

jamal posted:

How many abortions you think trump has forced women to get. More than 10?

At least a couple fewer than he wanted to

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

old succ: vote blue no matter who

new succ: vote blue but not the jew

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

who the gently caress has 401ks anymore

I have one and it ate poo poo because the company did its matching with company stock and promptly filed for bankruptcy

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

warren is selling herself as a supremely competent technocrat who has all the right plans and will appoint the right people.

like Deval Patrick lmaooooooo

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Agean90 posted:

This is the level of incompetence of the democrat establishment. It does not matter if you personally vote for them, they will gently caress it up and you will never not look like a moron for insisting they need our vote

https://mobile.twitter.com/RachelRGonzalez/status/1195766370010464256

How could Bernie do this

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Butt is the perfect Reese's cup succ Dem candidate: a spook and a troop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

time for the Oregon dems to organize a gofundme to build him a new highly flammable mcmansion, with blackjack and hookers