Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

The only time I ever liked Hillary was after she decapitated Donald trump and drank the arterial blood spraying from his head stump in the first debate.

Unfortunately America is the stupidest country in the world so it didn't matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Zeris posted:

Doubling down on stupidity is real and old people do it all the time. For many of them, the chance to spite young people is worth gambling everything.

Yeah as much as I try and vote for good things now I can imagine if I get to like 60-70 I'm either gonna be a wizened commie grandpa with twinkling eyes or a spiteful bastard voting to gently caress over the neomilennials and their VR anal sex parties

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Yinlock posted:

tbf trump wasn't exactly the brightest bulb to begin with

The only good thing about the Trump presidency is he's gone from being some billionaire dude with a bad TV show to internationally renowned for being stupid as gently caress

The whole world knows now

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

one the senate candidates he's backing is erik prince, brother of betsy devos and founder of blackwater. he has been making the rounds recently advocating that his mercenary army should take over in afghanistan as private contractors.

in an interview someone asked him what the precedent was for letting an unaccountable for-profit army control another country, and he unapologetically cited the british east india company. :toot:

lmao america dont elect erik prince....

hes gonna be prez in 2024 isnt he

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

There is an Eastern Europe thread in dnd.

Gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

my friends used to watch doomsday preppers and there was this "great" one with a group of pals making their own post-apoc compound and fantasising about shooting "thugs" or whatever. the very first thing they did was build a gallows because one of the guys was a huge psycho and wanted to instill discipline by hanging his friends if they stepped out of line, he'd appointed himself "justice marshall" or whatever of course, one of them complained and he called them a democrat until they shut up

the guy with the gallows was this snidey little oval office who'd be the first to get accidentally shot in the head when the going got rough