Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

'It's heartbreaking': military family shattered as wife of decorated US marine deported to Mexico

Juarez, 39, and her 41-year-old husband, Cuauhtemoc – known as Temo – were both born in Mexico. But while he came to the US legally as a child and became a naturalised citizen in 2002, shortly before a 16-month deployment in Iraq, Alejandra has spent their entire 18-year marriage as an undocumented immigrant.
Alejandra Juarez – who is being expelled 20 years after she entered the US illegally from Mexico as a teenager – says it is a “slap in the face”.
"Before, if you had citizen kids or an American husband you wouldn’t be deported, but now they don’t care."
For Juarez and her daughters, Thursday night will be spent on the sofa watching movies for the last time together as a family and trying not to think of their imminent separation.
She also wonders if her marriage, which remained strong through the stresses of her husband’s various deployments, can survive this separation, especially because Temo voted for Trump in 2016.

“I said Trump was insulting Mexicans in general but he said he just talks a lot. Then when Trump released his executive orders I was mad at him. He just said he never thought it would come to this,” she said.

fuckin' :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
EU better not back down, I swear.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

twoday posted:

As for whoever asked about the legality of weed in Berlin, one must understand that in certain places in Europe drug laws are not very strictly enforced, but the police will not bother unless you are causing a ruckus or stabbing someone. There are of course exceptions but in these places police are generally less aggressive and punitive than American police. You also have a greater chance of talking to them and reasoning with them about whatever the situation is. It's not always "assumed crime spotted, guns out, begin arrest procedure."

I was going like 30 km over the speed limit in Holland and the cop just matched speed in the lane beside me and gave me a little, "Slow down a bit" hand sign lmao

They're pretty cool.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Avirosb posted:

That wasn't very nice.

Holland's got 6 lane freeways that are absolutely deserted at certain hours yet capped at 90km until 7 PM after which it opens up to 120km. I don't give a heckin' frig about irrational rules, pops.

Nor did the cop, obviously.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
America is sick. Paying to look at your bank account lmao

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
@realdonaldtrump binch my toilet is still clogged when will you do something I voted for you

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
It's a decent facsimile of a daddy Trump tweet but replace the Thanks with Have fun!

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

You know what, chuds be chudding and all that, but obvious liar man at least implied several times during his televised brain worm sessions that he'd get 'healthcare for everyone'. Completely transparent nonsense, of course.

But meanwhile, the Democrats won't even consider that poo poo or heaven forbid, run on a 'healthcare for all' platform.

Conclusion: sad times.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

selec posted:

imagine how thoroughly dehumanized you are and/or bereft of any human sentiment or connection with your oppressors to do something like that. i wonder if it’s borne entirely from the level of cruelty visited upon them by the oppressor class as much as it’s just the accepted rules of engagement for both sides? Haitian revolution also had many examples like this; my gut says it’s the level of disparity that drives it; to see them living so well while you are so low, and you knowing that this is what they expect of you anyway.

Imagine how woke you must be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

quote:

"If these issues haven't been resolved, there could be a change in the way farmers vote," Skunes said. "A person has to consider all things."

lol