Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

thank god this thread hasa bunch of handwringing over how appropriate the subhect matter is instead of more comical schadentweeten, i can only handle so mich winning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the fuckin notifications on that status bar :wth:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it is possible to both feel pity and schadenfreude at the same time

yes

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

stupid l i b e r a l s believin in magical political forces to do anything, dont you know you need to form a unified class front by educating people who believe that Black people are gorillas who steal medicare

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MODS CURE JOKES posted:

How the gently caress do these people function on a day to day basis???? Do they read a rat-poison label and say "fuckin' GUBMIT lyin to me!!!" and chug the bastard? I just... there's no way to get through to these people outside of strapping them into a voight-kampf machine.

ok not to reverse course on the "its cool to mock them" thing but

thinking tgeyre objectively dumber than you is super dangerous. people can be rational but thats an accident of ouur :krad: brains and not even a lil bit our default way of engaging the world. we're social and emotional and something that appeals to our biases will bull right through our logic circuits w/o slowing down

we all have a bunch of situations where we're rock dumb and we should be laffin at the dumb poo poo w/o judging the person dumb as a whole

Tho bigotry is always dumb, and should be aggressively shamed

in conusion laffs are a complex thing full of contradictions

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bushiz posted:

In conclusion don't print out this thread and nail it to your rural cousin's door but do post trump voters performing electoral self owns in it.

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

I'm going to print out the tweets and masturbate to them

acceptable compromisebecause

Bushiz posted:

As always, the truth is in the middle.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm a Bernie Bro and I say gently caress that guy.

readin this like your raczaks wokest roughneck

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

using the secret shape changing arts i learned personally from assad i took the forms of dozens of chinese nationals and cast fraudulent votes in the names of dead conservative republicans, in chicago and california

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the perfect crime

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

cargo cult posted:

like farage and peter thiel lawl

The Brown Menace posted:

you forgot piers morgan and milo

and julian wikileaks hasnt been back to his native sweden in a long rear end time

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

rememver the period from 1998-2003 when the image of julian assanges face was incorporated into the flag of his native sweden,??

bet they feel real weird about that now

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

heres someone realizing shes probably gonna die under trump

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:whitewater:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Big Fat Iguana posted:

I just realized those parrots are having a thressome

lets check it from a diff angle

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

how many pictures did they take on these fuckparrots wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

yes but this will lead to a sudden rush of donations from their estates so who can say what is good or bad