Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
How the gently caress do these people function on a day to day basis???? Do they read a rat-poison label and say "fuckin' GUBMIT lyin to me!!!" and chug the bastard? I just... there's no way to get through to these people outside of strapping them into a voight-kampf machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

New York is absolutely not full of CHUDs outside of Long Island. The cities and inner suburbs of WNY and CNY are blue and are susceptible to the poltics of organized labor. I have a friend who worked with Nate McMurray's campaign and he's probably going to win in 2020. Most people up here are halfway decent and respond positively to anti-corporatism and universal heathcare.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Polack jokes are also a winner in Buffalo, which is like the 3rd or 4th most polish place in the US

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

AkumaHokoru posted:

this is true some of the better cities are ok...buffalo is not included in that.

Buffalo is amazing and the people are actually genuinely nice

Except for south buffalo, that's an Irish ethnic hellscape

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

Western New York is full of Midwestern nice people who are actually nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

BigDave posted:

Ahh Chris McCandless, your stupidity will inspire countless college dropouts to wander into the woods to find vague platitudes for the rest of time.

i had to go and read about this poor idiot and his loving journals are chilling, you can literally see the neurotoxicity present in his writing