Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the only impressive feat hildawg has accomplished was her complete takeover of the dnc. and even that was buying a group that was openly for sale.
Losing to Trump was pretty loving impressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I don’t think there can be liberal version of this thread because liberals are more solidly and drearily brainwashed. Any liberal who was reachable has long since been reached (e.g. Peter Daou).

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Cup Runneth Over posted:

This thread isn't about reaching Trump voters, it's about laughing when they die mad
I meant more that liberals will never realize anything. I phrased it badly.

This, basically...

Homocow posted:

post liberals not realizing they're going to die under biden itt

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The new Republican counter proposal only gives people $1000

So to reiterate

1. Dems promised 2000
2. Dems got elected and said they will definitely without a doubt provide 1400
3. Conservative ghouls just said how bout 1000

So I'm sure Dems will "compromise" on another 600, or nothing at all
lol

”uhmmm, actually Biden didn’t lie because it adds up to 2k total!” - every single shitlib

Elephant Ambush posted:

why

why do you broke brain weirdos say poo poo like this is funny?

it's not loving funny. people who don't deserve to die are dying

i can't loving stand this forum sometimes. we're all supposed to be people who want society and govt to improve to help the less fortunate and then we have garbage rear end poo poo like this post and an entire thread full of so-called "leftists" defending an ableist slur because they want to say it to people they don't like
Y’know the scene in Goodfellas where Liotta is trying to save Maury’s life by getting him to pay Deniro and Deniro comes up behind Maury and starts strangling him with a phone cord and Maury’s toupee falls off and Liotta starts laughing even though a second ago he was trying to help?

That’s this thread.