Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

CleverHans posted:

Ho, ho, ho! A real zinger! If only there were another 120,000 Americans still around to chortle sensibly at that one, he would have gotten a much bigger laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

etalian posted:

Yeah unlike Trump Arnold has legit business skill since he did literally build up his business from scratch through hard work, charisma and business skills.

When he came to America with Franco Columbo the first business he started was a bricklaying company called Euro brick laying. He also lucked out since a week after starting his first US company there was a Earthquake in LA and the damage from the created a massive demand for his new company.

Later on due to his fame was able to start a series of fitness based ventures (How to Guides, equipment, supplements, etc...) based on name recognition through things like winning Mr Olympia bodybuilding contests / successful transition into the film business.

The actual story of his first successful business is pretty hilarious

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/obvious-history-arnold-schwarzenegger-made-million-dollars-laying-bricks

i thought he was the son of an austrian nazi businessman or some poo poo.

edit: wait his dad wasa loving cop hahaha. a nazi cop.

His father was the local chief of police and had served in World War II as a Hauptfeldwebel after voluntarily joining the Nazi Party in 1938.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

don't put words into my mouth, i'm not a biden supporter. i simply plan to vote for him and try to convince others that they should too.

lmao

thought this was a shm post

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I think it may have been a self-preservation thing more than anything else. Having President Hillary probably would've driven her to a rage induced nervous breakdown. She hates Trump because of things he says and does, but her feeling towards Hillary is much more visceral, like, she'd get upset at at a picture of Clinton eating a cheeseburger.

your mom sounds unwell

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mr Interweb posted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53892856

that last line though, those idjits thought the "government" was trying to "distract" them? the government run by their lord and savior, donald j. trump? i thought it was possible they were talking about the state government, but this is florida and it's run by a chud as well.

the deep state, dude