Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
italian americans why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/davidjoachim/status/1007649729319264260?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

uhh the POTUS has historically cared about rich as gently caress people.

yeah but I dont think EU career bureaucrats or the Canadian prime minister give a poo poo about the president's golden toilets

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Imagine the smell of that thing

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Ghost Leviathan posted:

That one British king with the custom gently caress chair?

Nah, french president Félix Faure

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C3%A9lix_Faure

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
What chuds can even afford a harley davidson

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Kitfox88 posted:

I pray for farmer death

kulaks to the gulags

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

:fap:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Does assange even have internet anymore

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Badger of Basra posted:

post trump voters realizing that they're going to die [alone] under trump here

https://twitter.com/9_volt_/status/1021045977589927937

glad i don't have the worst dates

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i wish she got deported instead tbf

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

aaaaaaaaaaah :fap:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Maker Of Shoes posted:

lmao imagine having a name so reviled you have to pull it off your own product to continue selling it

yeah she'll always be a rich gently caress, i'm just glad her name has become so toxic

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Zil posted:

Though hopefully not if Kushnar goes down in flames and drags her down with him.

Inshallah.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Farmers are dumb as hell

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Al! posted:

they will literally kill themselves before they blame trump and many already have

that cheers me up

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Nice

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Trump cant swim because of the sharks

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Fred christs tragic accident

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Blast of Confetti posted:

finns also have the best bowels

Where do they store them

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Brazzers

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

PDP-1 posted:

Just heard from a neighbor that one of our local dive bars may be closing down - the owner went full chud and banned showing football games on any of their TVs because of players kneeling during the anthem and they've been losing tons of business on game nights as a result.

Lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Rich people get the guilottine regardless of gender

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

From Trump official store

The t stands for trump

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Im surprised they even put the Q there honestly

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Former DILF posted:

guarantee you this: if the Republic is still standing after trump, the only thing conservatives will remember is that he was once a democrat

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

KiteAuraan posted:

Ivanka Trump is Jewish, Donny Fatass is, I dunno, something, he's something. Donnyist is my bet.

Episscopalian

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

fun fact: up til the late 70s most american protestants thought abortion was fine and ppl equating it to murder were suspected papists

For real?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Azathoth posted:

A while back, I went over to the house of a friend's grandmother to help him move something for her and found out a few days later that she had to be talked into letting me into the house after she somehow found out I am Protestant. Was one of the bigger :wtc: moments of my life.

Id let a protestant in my home but only if they kiss a picture of the pope and renounce satan

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Cacafuego posted:

they’re that riled up about the AZ recount and losing 1 senate seat? they still control the senate, right, so what’s the big deal?

They're loving idiots

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Tashilicious posted:

This is not an emptyquote.

Youre in cspam fam

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Christians lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Good

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ElGroucho posted:

My chud neighbor lost his mind when I told him that I, a brown person, would actually pay less taxes this year under his retarded hero, while he was paying more

that was a good lol

Oh thats the stuff

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Clean up on aisle 4

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Even gravity is after maga caps now

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Bogus Adventure posted:

He wasn't even that great of a surgeon. The twins he first operated on ended up becoming developmentally disabled, and his attempt at separating conjoined adult twins ended in their deaths.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/po...YLDO/story.html

loving hell

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
If your culture includes confederate flags and politically incorrect bars, burn it down

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Its all those liberal tears because of president Trump 😂😂 MAGA 🇺🇸

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The piss tape is real, you are right; it's not something I would wear around my neck."

"I don't know for sure who the gently caress is on that poo poo," I replied.

"Yes, you do," the officer agreed, shaking his head at my words. "I've seen it with my own eyes."

Beside me, my father sighed at his daughter's insistence on the matter. "You could probably get a job here, for sure," he said, his tone taking on a hint of exasperation. "You're just a bit too young for a career like that but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the idea of this."

"I'm glad they're telling us, but you and your mother should know better. Our job is to do your father justice," I agreed.

"He doesn't like me for this and my dad won't get over it. They both do. I don't want anyone calling me out or bothering my mom. I want to be a good little girl and be with my little brother and sister at home. I don't want me to have to worry about how anyone feels. I love my parents."

After all, I'm the daughter of a man who would never even consider anything less than a career in his eyes. Perhaps that's why she's