Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Got a short one

This county voted for Trump, she said.

"Trump says this is a disaster for America. I don't blame him," she said. "I don't have to worry about this anymore."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
This jeb would have won

Jeb remarked: "I guess you mean my girlfriend, not the one on the cover. She's only in the movie...she did it on purpose."

And when asked about his other plans for the year, he said: "We're getting our divorce."

His comment that women will "go to hell" if he wins this election drew a resounding round of laughter from the audience.

And the president of the Texas State Bar of Dallas told CNN he could understand why the woman in the picture might be so outraged.

"She wasn't doing some sort of stunt. I mean she looks kind of nervous. Why would she run around? She's trying to convince the world that she isn't a bad person."

Obama has defended his use of his popular "I'm with her" campaign slogan.

He said in September: "Look, I am running for president to make sure that in America, there are families like my own and not just those at the top, but everybody can succeed."

And he has repeatedly made clear he would not make fun of women in the way his Republican enemies have mocked him.

(Reporting by Richard Cowan; Editing by Will Dunham)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Mitch McConnel has terminal rear end cancer. He's been fighting it for years. He'll spend his last year out there fighting cancer."

The president went on to compare the situation to when his son Matthew McConnel was diagnosed 10 years ago.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ScrubLeague posted:

The Mexicans refuse to honor our flag.

good

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
gently caress imperialist flags

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I guess trump worship is one form of death

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Go clone yourself

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Thats the house from beverly hills cop 2

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I wish they literally got hit in the gut instead

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

canyoneer posted:

It's complicated, as I learned from another Harlan County documentary.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1489428/?ref_=m_nv_sr_1

You'll never leave harlan alive

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I hope the wall goes through her living room

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Good doge

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
libs need a veneer of respectability to not go mad, lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Phobophilia posted:

King Salman is twice as senile as Trump yet even he has enough gravitas to make him do a lil curtsy.

I like how he turns Back quickly like "what the gently caress"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
eat poo poo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Atting trump is the saddest thing

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon