Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.
meh, making fun of these people doesn't make someone an rear end in a top hat. it's possible to feel bad for people's self-inflicted misfortunes and hope for the best for them, while still laughing at their terrible judgment because a literal child could tell that trump would be a terrible president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

Telsa Cola posted:

Wasn't there literally just a study from Berkeley going "Uh we might want to double check this guys" with regards to cell phones and poo poo or am I losing my mind (from wifi you see).

from everything i've read, the current scientific consensus seems to be "it's not good to constantly hold a cell phone against your fleshy parts" but afaik there's zero evidence that it causes headaches or anything like that. like it may, if you literally are on the phone all the time, give you a statistically significant increase in the incidence of cancer, but i don't think the evidence is even clear on that.

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

Agean90 posted:

Depends, if the city has absurd rents then suburbs wind up cheaper even when accounting for a commute

yeah, the Cleveland metro area is like that. living in the actual city is expensive as poo poo, but the surrounding suburbs are fairly cheap. as you get further out you either have the choice of paying too much to live in a semi-rural shithole with a ridiculous commute to anything; or paying way too much to live in a depressing suburb full of chain restaurants, big box stores, and douchebags.