Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The EU can only hold itself together through economic terrorism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Quicksilver6 posted:

How is stress increased in these demographics.

asking for a friend.

Farming is so capital intensive now that you can’t survive without becoming a debt slave to the bank or some agricorp. and if the whole market for your crops goes under then your life is over.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

basically it’s impossible to survive as a farmer if you can’t meet the economies of scale that are demanded by the market. maybe you can squeeze by selling “organic” produce to crusties and hipsters, but that’s also a limited market.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Europe doesn’t even want to let in real human beings, and you think they want you troglodytes?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

they won’t profit from those sales when comrade Corbyn renationalizes them all.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

“crony capitalism” is literally just political economy.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i suspect the uk will wait approximately 30 seconds before resorting to widespread cannibalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJDVi0BMabU

e: just full disclosure: Doomsday is extremely unfun and too self-serious, until the climactic car chase

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 02:55 on Aug 9, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

shirts and skins posted:

I more took Doomsday as an homage to as many kinds of horror B-movie as possible, some of which are very seld-serious. I did not enjoy it until I realized what it was going for, at which point I appreciated it more as a general exercise but still probably would not rewatch it.

It's a very inhumane movie in ways that are just dour and not fun at all.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://youtu.be/GkPafYQbrmo

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Modest Mao posted:

lol this man, wow

I'm terrified, yet certain that Trump isn't being serious - but also he scares me.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

God's commandments are universally true, and their lining up perfectly with the moral sensibilities of all bronze age seminomads is purely coincidental.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Pizzagate evolved into its more advanced form QAnon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Potato Salad posted:

When was the last time the US conservative Right just walked away and collectively accepted it was wrong?

Well, the best thing about QAnon is that the mainstream fascist right wing is self-aware enough to know how stupid and embarrassing it is, even to the point that pizzagate truther Jack Posobiec is trying to convince people that QAnon is bullshit but pizzagate is still true.