Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

mission accomplished dot j p g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

KiteAuraan posted:

The Boomers' dyin' Cloud.

There ain't no gettin' offa this Trump we're on!

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

wizzardstaff posted:

Never heard of the term before, but top google results for the term include an article titled "why gusano is an ethnic slur". Should I be giving that opinion as much weight as the people who say TERF is a slur?

Gusano is a Spanish word meaning "worm" or "maggot" and it's what the Cubans called the capitalists who fled after the revolution to America to help us oppress them. Nowadays people use it for pretty much any right-wing Latin-American inviting the US to come poo poo up their country (See: Juan Guaidó).

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

imo there's no racial component to it at all, since it was originally a term invented by Cubans for other Cubans purely as a function of their class, and has since extended to something that pretty much anyone left and Spanish-speaking uses for also-Spanish speaking bootlicks and fascists.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

cakesmith handyman posted:

His children are not innocent and should be lined up with the rest of the tories against the wall.

Hmm I think child death is bad actually.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

gotta imagine it's pretty loving cathartic to jam a respirator down the trachea of some piece of poo poo who's been yelling at you for days.

It's probably pretty scarring to put yourself at tremendous risk of infection for some absolute dogbrain who is going to die thinking your last ditch attempt to save their life is responsible for killing them

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Mr Interweb posted:

do you guys think they're thinking to themselves 'why would president trump try to deceive me? :ohdear: " in their final moments?

They are likely dying in the belief that they're being genocided by the hospital because of their political beliefs and Trump failed to save them; maybe this means Trump has failed and America is lost, maybe they'll be praying that he's able to ~save others~.

Elephant Ambush posted:

At this point I am fully supportive of banning right-wing/conservative speech of all kinds. It is demonstrably harmful not only to individuals but our society as a whole. If these idiots were just getting themselves killed I wouldn't care but they're very much hurting others and at that point it needs to be stopped. Germany banned Nazis, we can too. The main problem is that even if a law could be passed nobody would enforce it because they're all chuds too.

Yeah, networks like OANN, Breitbart, Newsmax, etc. should absolutely not have a platform and are pure disinformation, to say nothing of terrorists like Alex Jones.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

drumwolf posted:

Anyone want to take bets on how long before we start seeing Trump-supporting MAGA suicide bombers?

I mean, a lot of the far-right/white nationalist mass shooters have shown that they're perfectly willing to end it with them dying, which makes them no different from Islamist jihadis.

They might be deluded enough to do something suicidal but the American right-winger is primarily self-obsessed and wouldn't do anything that guaranteed their own death. As Trump supporters like Cesar Sayoc have already done, they might go hide a bomb in a public space because they think they're a good guy taking down the bad guys and justice is on their side - and I have no doubt that when Trump finally gets dragged out of office there's going to be a ton of this kind of violence, especially mass shootings - but they wouldn't put on a bomb vest, because they care about themselves ahead of everything else.

Also iirc weren't a lot of Islamic suicide bombers like super poor people who were carrying out suicide attacks in exchange for massive payouts to their family, people who were kidnapped and forced to carry out attacks or else their families would be killed in retaliation, or literal children who were brainwashed into thinking poo poo like that the bomb vest wouldn't hurt them when it went off? Things are bad in the US but they aren't that bad yet.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Clean this moron out please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

stellers bae posted:

When did the party/apparatus condemn the protests? Didn't Kamala post about contributing to bail funds

There was definitely a ton of grumbling from democratic politicians about how "defund the police" was a drag on their campaigns. You don't need to be a dog to hear the pitch of that whistle.