Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Doctor Discomfort
Jan 4, 2015

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

honestly if you're a bernie supporter and turned coat for trump instead of not voting (understandable) or voting for retard stein or gary fucknuts you're about as smart as the people being made fun of in twitter screenshots here

Whoa whoa whoa there. Let me explain myself! At the time I voted I was pretty sure we'd be hearing people bitch about President Hillary for the next 4-8 years. But I live in a state that has the totally sane and reasonable system of representative democracy that gives 11 electoral votes to the republican that gets 1.5 million votes and none to the democrat that got 1 million votes. So it really doesn't matter that I voted for Jill Stein just so I could vote against both Trump and Hillary. But mostly I did it so I can totally own someone who tries to use the whole "you're just too sexist and afraid to vote for a woman" thing when I tell them I didn't vote for Clinton. My goal is to get someone flustered enough to say something like "not voting for Hillary is a form of rape."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Discomfort
Jan 4, 2015

RottenK posted:

do u spend a lot of your time on trying to epically own imaginary bogeymen

I spent the last few hours trying to come up with a witty reply that would put you in your place. Does that answer your question JERK