Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

call to action posted:

I'm a Bernie turncoat that voted for Jill in the general because I'd rather vote for a retard than an rear end in a top hat

stein is pro-assad so you voted for both lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Judakel posted:

anything but not voting was dumb if you lived in a blue state

*extremely Michigan voice*

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

probably because obamaism is functionally identical to dubbyaism, only an additional 8 years beyond the sell-by date

both parties r same y even vote ya know *goes bankrupt from 'pre-existing' lung cancer*

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

remind me how many bankers or torturerers obama prosecuted

idk dude how many wmd programs did he make up to invade a country for no reason? how many recessions did he let happen?

it actually makes a real material difference to a lot of people whether the person in office is someone like bush or someone like obama and if you don't realize that its probably because you're the kind of person who's going to be just fine under trump

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

*extremely president voice* "I hereby find u, goldie mcsachs, guilty of capitalism, and sentence you to 300 years gitmo"

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Agean90 posted:

so all religions then

i say euphorically

*in an extremely konami voice* Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Sorry shakers but the best weird Interregnum-era heresy is actually the Ranters. I'm taking all my clothes off and yelling about how the bible says that morality doesn't actually exist 24/7

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

Another trumpkin on npr this morning: lost his farm to the midwest wildfires and upset that he hasn't heard trump mention them even once. agrees the us needs to spend less bc of debt but upset that the trump budget cuts disaster aid. would appreciate if the federal government would help him back on his feet, but NOT looking for a handout

"its not welfare when white people get it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

sounds like a problem that's slowly correcting itself :kiddo:

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/848534222470082560

This guy def would have voted for Bernie