Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

MMMMM

https://ocweekly.com/dana-rohrabacher-is-dirty-6428829/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

the real conclusion here is that GM/Ford/Fiat are so bad at making cars they're just going to let their competitors run the market entirely

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
hosed up to search through your roommates poo poo but magachuds are dumb sooooo they still deserve it

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

got any sevens posted:

whats bad about that? it got the fbi to actually slap a few nazis down for a decade

irony poisoning is real

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

any minute now the money will come flooding in

https://www.gofundme.com/5iq24yw

lmao asking michael j fox to send you a tie so you can do what and send it back? god drat

edit: he's gonna charge it with a JO crystal

OBAMNA PHONE has issued a correction as of 21:28 on Dec 6, 2018

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

shes got a booger on that nail

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Dalael posted:

Has anybody explained to conservatives that planned parenthood isn't just about abortion?

If someone is willing to try, I'm willing to pay for the crayons.

hey op they're too loving stupid to care about that distinction

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Dalael posted:

PSA: Tip your waiters. Most of the time they make a lovely horrible wage and literally depend on tips for their survival. Not only do they have to split it with the line cooks half the time, but they are taxed based on their sales, not their actual tip.

Seriously, if you can't afford to tip when going out (this mostly apply in north America, I don't know about anywhere else) then don't go out. And do not leave those stupid rear end notes, you are basically ensuring that someone will spit in your food and quite frankly, if they don't, they're better people than you.

:gb2gbs: this is cspam we know this

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

my bony fealty posted:

Ok this is the one that completely broke my brain

Is there a psychological term for being completely disconnected from reality and unable to imagine the consequences of your actions?? Other than "conservative"??

cuck

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Yorkshire Pudding posted:

"we have to balance the budget somehow" says person who doesn't understand state budgeting, but often hears people on Fox News say how important it is.

oh no you see its super easy just like your own personal budget!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Dick Jones posted:

All I want for Christmas this year is to read a detailed breakdown on exactly how the chud riots/civil war will go down.

same as every other freeper post since 1999 about this subject

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

numerrik posted:

when did this GEOTUS stuff start? what exactly propelled him to God Emperor-hood?

remember when conservatives whined about Obama being revered as an emperor? lmao

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

someone check in on the Freepers to see how they're handling their kids not telling them where Christmas is this year

same as every year

what we really miss out on is how many of them die alone, or because they voted for government who will take away their healthcare

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

bird with big dick posted:

look at that dudes hosed up tiny baby fingernails. it’s loving disturbing.

loving gross gently caress you for pointing that out

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i mean taking their money is funny and all but he still propagates the churn of terrible RWNJ bullshit and unless he's funneling that money into something good i can't really laugh at this. for all we know he could donate the money to republican candidates or dumb poo poo like the heritage foundation

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Blast of Confetti posted:

remember when hillary went to coal country and said a bunch of coal miners would need to find new jobs if she was POTUS? lol

it's good advice lol and still true

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

hahaha yesss screwed by the ultimate scummy small business owner

SBOs screwin SBOs

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the trump regrets twitter account is having a productive day

https://twitter.com/camelback_t/status/1088967348793548800

yeah im sure this one will somehow be so impressed by kop kamala or bernie they'll definitely vote d in 2020

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
lmao so smoothbrained that you think a tax increase isnt a tax increase and that it's good to pay more in taxes because you literally get nothing in return

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

He almost gets it. It's adorable.

nah not really that close, he obviously thinks taxes are just a punishment of sorts

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

ElGroucho posted:

Also, I just bought my house last year, so I had that deduction, but he is too stupid to calculate that, and I'm too smug to make him feel better.

buying a house doesnt help you at all anymore because the standard deduction is larger and overshadows the incentive to itemize

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

FMguru posted:

It's so great

"Hey, I get an extra $10 in my paycheck every week! Thanks, President Trump!"

*year ends*

"How the hell did I end up owing $520 more than last year?!?!?!"

imagine being dumb enough that 10 bucks a week is enough of a buy off to make you not critically think about how loving bad this tax bill really is until a whole year later

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Zwabu posted:

How did they vote for Trump twice? Primaries and general election? What?

they were whining at their congressional rep, not trubmop

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

HotCanadianChick posted:

the Islamophobia and anti-semitism is coming from inside the thread

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/875791255975886848

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Halloween Jack posted:

Republicans don't give a poo poo about vets unless they can prop them up for propaganda purposes, preferably after they're dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYC45YDU5cQ&t=63s

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT posted:

The media have been pathologically both-sidesing the vaccine issue for more than 20 years now, ever since Andrew Wakefield's "study" was published. It's less rampant now than it was in the early 2000s, but I think that's largely because they moved on to irresponsibly elevating other fringe groups to the mainstream.

about 20 years ago when this poo poo first started my mom didn't want me to get the hepatitis series cause she thought it might affect me. I was 16 and had all vaccinations up to that point.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Ann Coulter Attacks Trump For Cowardly Backing Down From Full On Race War

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Serf posted:

you could just drive down the local burger king or mcdonalds and see how most of the staff are people in their loving 40s

yes but the entire point of that rhetoric is that if you're doing that work as anything other than a teenager (or college student) then you deserve a poo poo job with poo poo wages, poo poo benefits. it's completely unveiled classism

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

tbh if I could con Trump into calling me on my deathbed so I could record me calling him a piss guzzling dementia addled shitstain I'd do it in a heartbeat.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

I mean, I feel bad for the like, 35? people who didn’t vote for Trump, the rest can gently caress off, reap what you sow.

tons of union guys still vote dem, even if they're white suburban fat dudes

in other news how about a loving weirdo podcaster guy getting his dumb rear end fired and posting loving vile poo poo like this on international womens day, getting all of your advertisers dropped and effectively losing your whole network of podcasts killed off:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrimePodcasts/comments/ayvead/sword_scale_post/

here listen to this guy whinge and whine for 6 minutes about being an edgelord at 40 and having it cost you everything

https://soundcloud.com/swordandscale/important-announcement-the-end-of-sword-and-scale

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Absorbs Quickly posted:

The sword and scale guy is certainly handling it well https://twitter.com/MBoudet/status/1104546195119267840?s=19

well he blocked me on the S&S twitter account still tryna see if he'll block me on his main twitter account

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Mike bidet

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
poo poo in the hat don't take it

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Ghostnuke posted:

WTF IS GOING ON WITH THAT ARM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t_tgiWatvs

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Shipon posted:

sometimes it feels like the single best reform that could happen is to prohibit private for-hire legal representation and require a court-appointed lawyer employed by the state to represent people in all legal actions

terrible ideas itt

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
moron lube dudes are itching for an excuse to shoot to someone so yeah go steal their stickers

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
just looking for ideas for dinner out and i wander into this poo poo

just normal stuff to ask about if you have brain worms

i wonder what the reviews are like

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
gently caress, condolences to you goons who had/have lovely parents :smith:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

ElGroucho posted:

Christians are God's chosen retards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Yadoppsi posted:

That's because the Federal Reserve release a decade's worth of stats in 2017. Matt B explains on his interview with Trevor on Champaign Sharks why he use that cohort of data and in fact Obama's record looks even worse if you truncate off the year and change he wasn't in office. I really recommend everyone listen to that interview.

link or the episode number plz