Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

condolences on her brother not being able to get in despite having a green card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the only way to educate dipshits like this is to let them get pounded in the rear end hard by their own electoral choices. i hope they all lose their healthcare and are reduced to voting democrat in 2 and 4 years to get it back

in the meantime liberals have plenty on our plate just trying to protect the vulnerable groups who weren't self-indulgent enough to vote in an obvious monster just to give the finger to the rest of the country
they didn't learn from that in the reagan years, they didn't learn from that in the bush years, and they won't learn from that now

mostly because they all end up dying

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

it is possible to both feel pity and schadenfreude at the same time

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm a Bernie Bro and I say gently caress that guy.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

honestly if you're a bernie supporter and turned coat for trump instead of not voting (understandable) or voting for retard stein or gary fucknuts you're about as smart as the people being made fun of in twitter screenshots here

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Doctor Discomfort posted:

Whoa whoa whoa there. Let me explain myself! At the time I voted I was pretty sure we'd be hearing people bitch about President Hillary for the next 4-8 years. But I live in a state that has the totally sane and reasonable system of representative democracy that gives 11 electoral votes to the republican that gets 1.5 million votes and none to the democrat that got 1 million votes. So it really doesn't matter that I voted for Jill Stein just so I could vote against both Trump and Hillary. But mostly I did it so I can totally own someone who tries to use the whole "you're just too sexist and afraid to vote for a woman" when I tell them I didn't vote for Clinton. My goal is to get someone flustered enough to say something like "not voting for Hillary is a form of rape."
that sentence parsed poorly but my intent of the post was that if you voted for gary fuckernuts or jill downs you are still smarter than bernie primary voters who turned coat for trump.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

also, gary stole a couple million votes away from trump so his existing on the ballot was still sort of a net positive however small it was

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

stephenfry posted:

how is clinton not precisely as "retarded" as stein? she went on a speaking tour to encourage the wealthy to invest in fracking and she thinks encryption is magical.
it parses poorly, i meant if you did something like "abstain" "jill" "gary" you are not as stupid as a fairweather bernie supporter who turned coat for trump

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

the difference is namely whether people die due to absolutely malicious and predatory insurance plans that don't work (instead of expensive ones that actually work) and lack of medical care resulting from it

it is pretty amazing that the ACA being shitcanned will result in the wholesale death of the R electorate and they know this hence the handwringing in the GOP

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

Any wholesale death of the GOP electorate for the sake of profits will more than be made up for by vote suppression and dumpstering boxes of ballots in "at risk" districts because they're all fraudulent

With the VRA gutted we're pretty much right back to the mid-50s in that regard. Nobody will be voting in 2018 that the GOP doesn't want to vote
they're gonna have to stuff 15 million deciding votes with fast-tracked citizenship russians then

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

There were towns in the south that were majority black that hadn't had a black representative for 100 years in the mid-70's

Reagan kicked his 80 campaign off in one of them, not by coincidence

They know what they're doing
there's a growing amount of whites in those areas at least sympathetic to minorities, i dunno how they're gonna sustain that base through nationwide means short of mandating inbreeding

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

im pretty sure this article belongs in this thread :kiddo:
:thumbsup:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

if we haven't gotten the piss tape for the last two weeks, we're never getting that piss tape now :(

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I just want a tape of streams of piss going all over Trump's face

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

The Brown Menace posted:

Actually in the real world and not in whatever sweat lodge/gas yurt hallucination you just had, American and European right wingers would just shrug and be like he'll yeah Russia and Putin are both extremely cool and good
This just means they're enemy combatants in World War 3 :jihad:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Discendo Vox posted:

Russia is also supporting left-wing, anti-establishment parties, letting their cronies abroad have a nice "they're doing it too" defence.
nobody is falling for those though

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Knight posted:

But maybe this is inappropriate since this Trump voter is realizing they're going to die in Mexico.
:eyepop:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

I wonder if that spook that Trump got killed voted for him
dozens of spooks*

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I miss when your party just wanted to declare war on everybody outside of the united states instead of inside of it

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

his name was james hodgkinson

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

:chloe:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

edit: whoops

here's people that are going to replace the people who are going to die under trump instead

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...c4a0_story.html

rural america, the last gentrification frontier

Anime Schoolgirl has issued a correction as of 00:31 on Nov 24, 2017

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://www.uschamber.com/above-the-fold/the-alternative-minimum-tax-bombshell

pathetic little tramp posted:

So basically, here's what the AMT thing means as best I can understand. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The way AMT works is you calculate your taxes twice, once in the AMT system, once in the normal system.

You pay whatever is greater, and that's key.

Before, you could take a shitload of tax breaks to get down to 16%, then you'd have to pay the AMT rate of 20%.

Now, they're doing away with a bunch of tax rates, so you won't be able to get down to 16% and claim the AMT 20% anymore.

So if you were wrangling a way to get your breaks down below 20 to take the AMT before, you can't now and your taxes go up.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

cuck

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://twitter.com/alexseltzer/status/964162027840245761

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Stefan Prodan posted:

yeah but she died not him :(

for all we know she spent all day at school talking about her fuckin chud dad and what a lame idiot he was
he's also gonna forget about her in a week :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Potato Salad posted:

This is a post about a trans Trumper friend who broke up with her long time boyfriend tonight over race tonight :cry:
:sever: