Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Jesus actually died of a combination of polio and measles so it's a dignified and virtuous way to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Ugato posted:

either this is a bot or that guy has really weird posting habits. It’s just a sea of Facebook links with some very random news articles sprinkled in. I tried to go back a year but the account is spamming so many Facebook posts (all of which are just memes that I looked at) I made it about 8 months before giving up. This is literally the first time he’s ever used twitter to directly address anyone.

boomers use social media in the most warped and nonsensical ways imaginable so it's not unbelievable in any capacity.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

your second link is hosed up

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

lmfao master race down

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

We have some hot, fresh...pizza in the basement if you’d like.

fake news. you can't buy hot food with SNAP.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

AkumaHokoru posted:

I wish stores used this loophole (as it technically should count) but here in nyc some stores are cool enough to just outright ignore that poo poo so if someone is hungry and has a few scraps left on their card they can use it.

they do but it's cruel to force someone to eat cold food just because it's the law.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Destroy My Sweater posted:

i'd like to hear this

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/25/688303552/in-a-hot-labor-market-some-employees-are-ghosting-on-bad-bosses

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

stop posting

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

he's like Paul Bearer mid-animorphing into Uncle Jack

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

post trump voters killing themselves for qanon

The troubled actor also apologized to Trump and included numerous references to the QAnon movement, writing, “While I supposedly wanted to make America great, I have not put much work AT ALL into making MYSELF great … To the Q movement, I am so sorry I have brought shame upon the greatest military operation of all time … Q says they give people enough rope to hang themselves, and I have hung myself. I have told people in the Trump administration that I am willing to admit to my many crimes in a public setting, and committed to execution, in a public setting.”

lmao this guy played the other manwhore under the bridge with Jay Chandrasekhar in Beerfest.

"BACK THE gently caress UP ANTONIO!"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

scary ghost dog posted:

rough opinion about the band that paved the way for songs longer than 3 min long to play on the radio

they didn't write Classical Gas

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Your Personal Muse posted:

one of my buddies is super leftist and also does Christian rap battles and is dope

this is some two truths and a lie bullshit

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Wamsutta posted:

at this point i genuinely wish i could Log Off, but once you've been extremely online there's really no going back

i'd loving love to be a blissfully oblivious lib cranking the blue lever thinking everything's fine lol

the truth is way loving worse than that existence

my wife keeps asking me to log off and I keep shouting that whoever is asking me to log off: I will never log off.

she looks at me like I'm insane because, clearly, she is the one asking me to log off.

I will never log off

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

VRViperII posted:

Well, unless you use measurable values, then you will find that every single first world country is objectively better than USA.

To others who replied to my half serious post: you put in a good show of heart and effort for bernie. but the degree to which the American centrist flocked to Biden is disappointing to be kind.

Biden is a poo poo show. You are getting 4 more years of Trump. 7-2 supreme court. You’re going to be bashing your head against a wall battling this for the next 30 years, and unless politics is your career, why? Out of some sort of nationalistic pride? In the loving USA?

I understand there is difficulty in emigrating. But I know so many new Canadians, none of which are refugees, none of which come from wealthy backgrounds, that it must be feasible.

TLDR: Come to Canada, eh?

nah.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

FMguru posted:

Trying to make a list of 80s business guy Power Moves that our big wet idiot president loves to use. Here's what I have:

- Calls a meeting on short notice; show up late
- Starts meeting with a surprise (often ill-considered) snap decision
- Bright red power tie, extra long (for that big dick energy)
- Yank-your-arm-out-of-its-socket handshake
- Everyone gets a belittling nickname (e: or gets their name intentionally mispronounced)

Which ones am I misssing?

piss pants and grin the entire time, forcing your subordinates to smell the sulfuric stench

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Roundup Ready posted:

You realize not all sailboats are like crazy mega yachts, right? I've had several friends over the years who just worked basic service industry jobs who lived on little sailboats. If you live near water a decent small boat is about the price of a cheap used car. When you don't have rent a couple grand for a boat isn't poo poo.

moorage is classically a free service, yes

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

i dunno my immediate reaction was "whoa, he offed himself rather than living in shame. a real samurai."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Biden has a shortlist of people for his administration that includes LGBTQ people but I'm sure he'll be absolutely equal to Trump.

lmfao you are so dumb. just absolutely ensmoothed.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I'm not defending Warren, but I think this overestimates the progressiveness of Warren supporters. Alot of those folks were bitter Hillary stans that would never vote Bernie in the primary. Her voters would've needed to go 70/30 Bernie to make a significant difference on Super Tuesday.

I have a sample size of 1 but this is is 100% my experience with Warren stans.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Runcible Cat posted:

Wouldn't 667 be over the road from the Beast?

Hail Stan.

do you not call the person who lives across the street from you your neighbor?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

BiggerBoat posted:

Where should I put this so it doesn't get buried in noise?

A teacher at my 9 year old son's school has informed us that one girl has parent that are making her wear a Trump mask that says "masks don't work" and that the kid was so distraught over other children making fun of her that the teachers are keeping a separate, regular mask set aside for her for her to switch to that her (rear end in a top hat parents) don't know about.

Now watch them try to sue the school.

Jesus Christ, y'all, just wear the loving thing, distance from me and wash your hands. It's mostly for OTHER PEOPLE'S PROTECTION, not yours. I know the GOP brand isn't real big on "caring about other people" but this is a really minor concession to make during a global pandemic with 220,000 people dead in the U.S. You can get masks for FREE. These are CHILDREN.

Selfish assholes.

holy poo poo this is psychological abuse. loving Christ.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

BiggerBoat posted:

They seem to think that athletes are "just playing a game", actors are "doing make believe", musicians should "stay out of politics" (LOL) and that none of them do real work, completely forgetting how hard anyone who makes it in any of those fields truly busts their rear end and how much they sacrifice.

while this might be true for athletes and some entertainers, the arts are not a meritocracy.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Julian Casablancas' (The Strokes) father founded Elite Models and is Epstein-adjacent (he's the weird learing dude in that photo that was published where trump has Eric and Ivanka both by the necks next to Epstein).

e: now i'm thinking about what happened to Ke$ha w/r/t Dr. Luke.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Old James posted:

steamed hams?

a fascist government
like the one the Nazis had
inside of a house
localized entirely in one diaper

"yes"

can I see it?

"no."

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

McDonald's is terrible more than ten minutes after it's been heated up. it's a race against time as soon as you get it from the drive through.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Shugojin posted:

he was literally tryign to kidnap and probably murder the governor because he thought restrictions to slow the spread of covid were tyranny

he probably sees the fact that he's been placed in jail by the state as further evidence of that tyranny.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I mean, of all the states to recognize as a sovereign nation, Hawaii has a pretty strong case to be made.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

it's like the ring but for chuds

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

gotta imagine it's pretty loving cathartic to jam a respirator down the trachea of some piece of poo poo who's been yelling at you for days.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Knight posted:

If they're still yelling they don't need to be intubated yet

is this the Chauvin Defense applied to hospital wards?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Halloween Jack posted:

Chuds are mostly old people who think grease is a food group, so you can take a little comfort in that.

grease in my turds
it's got a groove it's got a meaning.

grease in my turds
grease is the stuff that im pooping

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Mr Interweb posted:

https://twitter.com/RepNewhouse/status/1329158230820450305

add another chudressman to the list

also do we know what happened to louis gohmert? totally forgot that dipshit had the 'rona a few months back as well.

I like how they all use the same tweet format for this. it's like a Sinclair News script but for GOP senators.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

why does rush have a Big Black neon logo behind him?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Eat This Glob posted:

Im fat as all hell now, but mortal combat is correct. the cutoff weight for my height when i joined the army was 189 pounds. the state of iowa wouldn't let me wrestle at that weight because I'd be below 7% bodyfat. so i wrestled at and joined the army 26 pounds heavier than the line for "overweight" but had a low bodyfat percentage. Height/weight is a weird way to measure at the micro level, but that's why they took the calipers to wrestlers so the likelihood of them dying was lessened

I remember having calipers applied to my body in high school for wrestling season.

it was all so dumb. I weighed 85 lbs and the lowest weight class was 103 lbs.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

yeah I lost literally every single match. something like 45 straight losses.

I'd like to think I learned something from it but I do not believe I did.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

yeah I think there was a lot of pressure not to quit from teammates even though we had two other guys at 103 who were better than me.

I mean, those dudes were all assholes to me for a lot of reasons but it would have been way worse for me if I had quit. not like they wouldn't see me in the hallways anyway.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What WAS his nick, tho?

"big dick"

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

indigi posted:

an adjunct professor after 21 years? Jesus

it's just like how Ashlii was a career E-4.

they're all just fuckups and morons.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

thanks for the link, this is good content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

why the gently caress would you ever tell people how you voted

the key is to tell people who you DIDNT vote for. morons. idiots.