Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im wondering if lowtax ever claimed disability and then forgot to disclaim it when he started getting like $17K/month, given his poor history with taxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
chris christie got poo poo for thanking obama for sending relief and the idea that anyone could do anything with a democrat to help their citizens made him reviled by the GOP lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i got my buttons back you cuckless simps, you sad fucks who couldn't trick someone into loving your wife

im just laying down sixers like napalm after this post. tell me why you aren't a cuck bitch and why i shouldn't douse you in sky fire

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol

i only wish i had more sons to sacrifice to trump

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

just watched this and i've got to say it aligns pretty well with what i already thought about qanon. actual confirmation by someone who has first hand experience dealing with cults is definitely nice to have

also is that a cumshitter cameo i spot at 7:25?

hahaha hell yeah

7:26 actually

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am availalbe for voicework in the future here is a sample

https://soundcloud.com/user-954198402/cumshitters-classics-vol-1-the-lady-of-shalott

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
My Qex still lives with me because we broke up only four weeks ago, right after Moderna #1, which I did not tell him about at the time due to multiple huge fights on the vaccination topic as well as the rest of the Quniverse of conspiracies he believes and I don't. Since the breakup things are mostly cordial while he arranges to move out, and finally he asked me if I got the vaccine and I answered truthfully. So he knew I was scheduled for Moderna #2 today.

He came to me excited this morning, confirming that I was still going in for my second shot, and says he wanted to try a scientific experiment. (He couched it as science knowing I would agree with that angle.) I knew what was coming but played dumb for a while because I wanted to see how he would explain it to me.

Anyway, we agreed we would try the magnet test on my freshly vaccinated arm as soon as I got back. He got a magnet, I removed the bandaid and cleaned the adhesive residue off my arm, he put the magnet on my arm and...

The magnet fell to the floor.

We tried it a couple of times but the magnet had no desire to stay on my arm.

You would think this would cause him to re-evaluate the reliability of his sources, but apparently not.

It's only been a few hours and so far I feel fine. We'll see how I fare in the next day or so. Anyway I wanted to share this amusing anecdote with you all.