Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Epic High Five posted:

I hope it tanks the stock market and they are forced to send their kids to public school

It's not like the stock market tanking has any impact on the people actually creating the wealth of the country, beyond retirement accounts disappearing I guess but who SERIOUSLY believes they're going to retire anymore who doesn't already have the money in cash? 2008 was a lesson in what a scam 401ks are

Wut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Badger of Basra posted:

Where should I post Michael Tracey tweets

Is there a thread for contrarians where we just post him and slate pieces

https://forums.somethingawful.com/account.php?action=logout&ma=9b716eeb

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Most are fake. According to RT I read.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Came for some hot caps of people being burned under trump, left reading dnd. :sad:

^ first in a while

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mr. Belding posted:

Boomers are unquestionably the worst generation of people the United States had ever produced and likely in the top 5 for the world. They are stupid, they are uncaring. They are self-centered and narcissistic, and they project all of their horrible qualities onto millennials.

They have had the most given to them, yet are the stingiest with it. They hate seeing their neighbors succeed. The world will be so much better without them that it is nearly criminal that they have not been overthrown and executed and history would look more kindly on Gen X'ers and millennials were they to do so.

Ima boomer I think

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Trumpgret in 2 days.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Oxxidation posted:

no one's topping this

They haven't even repealed Obamacare yet?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Philthy posted:

People still go to Chicago Bears games.

Cubs won last year.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Self correcting problem.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Discendo Vox posted:

It gets better/worse:

Details here.

Ads plastered all over the site link to PhRMA's anti-regulation page, here.

Why is the defense secretary on this commission?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

fits my needs posted:

Honestly, gently caress Cubans. Only reason they even granted that poo poo was because they were on lock Republican minority voters.

Yeah, gently caress them eight year olds.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

There was no "playing" for a fool here at all.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This thread is now complete crap. So much potential you loving nerds.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Samovar posted:

I mean honestly - what were they thinking? Did they not see the campaign? At all?

Tbf he did lie his rear end of to them.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Best Korea posted:

I was at a family reunion this weekend and my non-voting and Trump voting relatives both wish they could have voted for Sanders, so yes you can win rural whites with UHC, a higher minimum wage, and free college for their children (so they're not doomed to the mines). Apparently they thought they were getting this with Trump, and felt Clinton talked down to them. The non-voting one said she wouldn't vote for Clinton after she said "she was going to close the mines." They like the idea of closing the mines IF there's work lined up for the miners.
Granted, if Sanders had run, his idea of re-training miners would have probably been spun as shutting down the mines too, since they get their news from tv and the local grapevine (they don't do internet). Also, these were Democrats until 2008 because they couldn't handle the idea of a black guy being in charge. This is common in the area.

I'm sorry for you growing up in coal dust lung territory.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Epic High Five posted:

Man I didn't save any of them and I ain't tweetering back 7 months to find the choicest, am I really the only one who has noticed this trend among them?

Who's loving thread is this? Freeloader.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Agean90 posted:

i can understand why it happens since immigrants dont have the same knowledge of political parties that growing up with them gives, but considering how open trump was about not likeing immigrants :lol:

They should require 10 yrs conus to vote.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zeris posted:

Tangier Island, it says in one of the captions. It's one of those wacky islands where the residents never leave so they still speak colonial British English. Also they're probably super inbred.

"The population was 727 at the 2010 census." Jeez people, just move.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

pfizerman posted:

lol isn't that literally the issue here

:thejoke:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I think this counts

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/884794324407472129

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bedpan posted:

Is it callous of me to find myself struggling to do other than laugh when people who are losing their homes to global warming voted for a man who thinks global warming is a Chinese conspiracy?

No?

E my dad on Medicare with 2 triple bypasses, weighs 350, and had two knee replacements voted for him and posts regularly on fb of maga and illegals, muslims, and blacks with refrigerators. He has like 20 friends last time I checked. Which isn't often as he's blocked so my friends don't see it.

Burt Sexual has issued a correction as of 00:30 on Jul 13, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Epic High Five posted:

ffffffffffffuucck off npr

Yet conspiracy and lying on a paper form is real easy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Does anyone realize no one clicks on these?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

TWIST FIST posted:

im going to click on it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

bedpan posted:

Also the president at the time was a friend of the family.

bedpan posted:

first he gave them phones and now Obama wants to give them free healthcare? what's next, my social security going to be seized to pay for welfare?

Obama is president?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

WampaLord posted:

He said "L...B...G...T....................Q" a couple times, so in her diseased mind, she thinks that means trans acceptance for all!

That's a fine line there poster.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Caitlyn Jenner is broken in the head completely irrespective of her gender.

Voting record checks out.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I too have maga hats laying around

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Quidam Viator posted:

Welcome to isolationism and protectionism you stupid gullible fucks! Congratulations on getting exactly what you voted for you retarded assholes. At least ICE is deporting all the people you hate and Trump is "driving libtards crazy". What a fabulous deal this is, just tremendous, such Bigly accomplishments by your tough daddy president lmfao.

I want to see you tell your emaciated, dying children that it was all worth it because that ni**er Obama and evil bitch Hillary got their asses kicked. I hope that fills your empty stomachs. You'll go to your deaths swearing up and down that you made the right choice, I GUARANTEE IT.

I guess it's allllllll ok, just as long as you take all the rest of us down with you, just as long as the people you hate die too.

Jesus dude

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I vote for the Please take away my healthcare party.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Inescapable Duck posted:

When you're offering poo poo wages for backbreaking labour in the middle of nowhere, no wonder.

Although likely what's gonna happen is there'll be more desperate immigrants looking for off the books work next year.

Not with that wall my friend.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Quidam Viator posted:

:trumppop:

I forgot which forum I was in, you double friend of the family.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Haha

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Philthy posted:

The hell? Change is progressive ya turd. Conservatism is trying to keep things the same, or "the way they were" aka black dudes hanging from trees.

I think he meant roll back 8 yrs of a black mans liberal agenda.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

got any sevens posted:

obama didnt even do jack poo poo, the lazy neolib turd was status quo personified

holy poo poo lmfao the future is even shittier than books predicted

So your not conservative, yes?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Is there an US service men in SK that voted trump? I bet

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Brownie's doing a heckava job down there

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Quidam Viator posted:

poo poo, I taught middle and high school in Florida for 15 years, and I already have hosed off and left Florida for you. As you can imagine, I ain't living in a loving mansion.

The difference between you and me is one of willpower and vision, not one of "affording". Like Jose said, all of these Republican experiment states, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Florida, etc... the writing is on the loving wall. Either you're smart enough to see it and make it priority #1 to get the gently caress out before Brownback or Jindal or Scott loving assrape you, or you're not.

Own a house in Florida? Sell it right the gently caress now and get out while you still can. Don't own? Save $500 and rent a U-haul like I did. Have kids? They'll be better off in a blue state. Come out here to Western Washington, where rents are cheap, and there are state taxes so we have like... roads, and schools and poo poo.

I made the choice to be on the laughing side of this thread, not the loving dying because I made terrible decisions side. This is a real thing in Trump's America.

What's the job market like in western rural Washington?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
how do I become a lumberjack?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Why do you think cops are stocking up on grenade launchers and machine guns?

Yes

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...lice/603661001/

:thejoke: I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Cobweb Heart posted:

Trump voters who wanted him to senselessly hurt things and will die before they have to deal with it are the only demographic who knew what would happen and got exactly what they wanted. Trying to tell them that they're really gonna regret handing you their problems and escaping scot-free makes you look like a total moron and a whiner to boot

This is my dad irl