Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

VitalSigns posted:

Caitlyn Jenner thought that Ted Cruz just needed her to advise him on trans issues and then he'd understand and be cool to trans people.

Caitlyn Jenner's continuing "disappointed-yet-not-quite-self-aware" shtick makes me lol greatly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Clean coal means regular coal? What a country!

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

1redflag posted:

I'll tell you right now what they think: GOD drat GLOBALISTS!!!! THIS ALL THE SAUDIS FAULT!!!! IF ONLY OBAMA WASNT WEAK ON IRAN!!!!

LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALS LIBERALLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (*HISSING LIKE COBRA loving COMMANDER*)

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

edited out family drama

D1Sergo has issued a correction as of 23:07 on Jul 19, 2018

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

they don't seem very pleased with the NRA tho, and they're pretty much spot on a lot of the time, that's not the usual response to this stuff

My first thought was that Trump was trying to give them a taste of good ol' gun-grabbing persecution that his base craves to feed their victim complex and keep them engaged, the chuds being mad at the NRA instead pleases me.

I have this theory that the one political idea that actually stuck with Trump is the idea that whoever has the guns makes the rules. Laws of the nation are enforced by our police, international interests are enforced by our military, and nukes. He wants more nukes to compete with Russia because he's a straight up Cold-War motherfucker, but he wants to cooperate with Russia too because I believe he wants to bully around the rest of the world and he needs to team up with the world's other biggest nuke holder to do it.

My point is, Donald Trump doesn't care about the 2nd amendment because he has no ideological attachment to it. He'll play it up for votes, but he'll throw it under the bus just as easily if he thinks he can "make a deal", which he thinks he did because he's stupid and think that Democrats will like him if he does dumb symbolic things.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Hey any of you heard of this show called Rick and Morty?

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

number go up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

lol, Texas energy prices got short-squeezed by a cold snap, that's still amazing to me.

Imagine having an economy where "potentially infinite losses" is a real thing, and also applies to your energy grid, goddamn.

D1Sergo has issued a correction as of 22:46 on Apr 6, 2021