Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Doing 10 over on the stretch of interstate in my morning commute.

The trooper let me off with a warning, but he was looking right at my ID and didn't wish my happy birthday. :smith:

Thanks for reading about my troubles, friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Stop right there, criminal scum! Nobody breaks the law on my watch!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
my birthday is soon, and I hope my present is a painless death

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Only break one law at a time, I guess you were too cute and whatever else you were doing

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's my birthday every day but I'm not short

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Hardawn posted:

Only break one law at a time, I guess you were too cute and whatever else you were doing

i made it a point to turn on my dome light and put my hands on the wheel fingers splayed as he walked up, and announced as i was reaching for id in my wallet, and be courteous, basically the model bitchmade pulled-over guy.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
why were you speeding

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Ein cooler Typ posted:

why were you speeding

i was running late to work, and getting pulled over made me later

it was a teachable moment about haste making waste

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
How fast were you going?

Was he hiding like a gator? This is your work route and you don't know the hot hunting grounds of your local constables???

Hardawn fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Jan 29, 2017

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Hardawn posted:

How fast were you going?

Was he hiding like a gator? This is your work route and you don't know the hot hunting grounds of your local constables???

82 in a 70.

Thing is I been commuting this route since mid-June, and weather permitting have done 80 on that stretch most mornings without trouble.

Not that I told him that, ofc.

Now I am shook, and will start having to leave a little earlier.

Thanks for your interest in my run in with the law, Hardawn.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
should have acted like you pulled out a gun so that he'd shoot you. Shooting an unarmed man on his birthday, that would've shown him

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Police Automaton posted:

should have acted like you pulled out a gun so that he'd shoot you. Shooting an unarmed man on his birthday, that would've shown him

if i could be sure it would lead to sweet oblvion. I'd probably mess up a suicide by cop and just end up making GBS threads in a colostomy bag forever instead.

NurhacisUrn
Jul 18, 2013

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.
That really sucks he made you late. Happy Birthday though.

Here is a present to make you smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5Bbe0kfuU

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Happy Birthday!

Getting off with a warning was good though so be happy

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

work on a sunday on your birthday sounds like garbage city

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

NurhacisUrn posted:

That really sucks he made you late. Happy Birthday though.

Here is a present to make you smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5Bbe0kfuU

Thanks, friend. I treated him with an almost nauseating amount of respect and deference, but sometimes it's fun to pretend like I'm puckish enough to have one over on the old constabulary like those rakish fast food guys. He was very professional in return and did not play the "meow game."

Toughy posted:

Happy Birthday!

Getting off with a warning was good though so be happy

yeah i'm just being a big baby I'd rather no 150 dollar ticket and no happy birthday than yes to both.

im pooping! posted:

work on a sunday on your birthday sounds like garbage city

with a 5 am start time, no less. :smith:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
well someone has to fluff the collars

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's called the speed limit for a reason! don't you know you could have killed somebody!!! ive never heard of something so reckless or irresponsible in all my life!!!!! i'm going to haul you down to... oh, wait - i see it's your birthday. move along! and happy birthday!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
drat dude that's one salty cop. Let me get this straight; the motherfucker looks at your ID, sees it's your birthday, and doesn't say happy birthday? You should have sucked his dick right then and there.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

if i could be sure it would lead to sweet oblvion. I'd probably mess up a suicide by cop and just end up making GBS threads in a colostomy bag forever instead.

How's that a bad thing?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

How's that a bad thing?

lol if you don't enjoy the satisfaction of a good dump the way god intended, chambered up in the colon and fired out the anus.

Candlelight Virgil posted:

drat dude that's one salty cop. Let me get this straight; the motherfucker looks at your ID, sees it's your birthday, and doesn't say happy birthday? You should have sucked his dick right then and there.

he was pretty decent looking.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol if you don't enjoy the satisfaction of a good dump the way god intended, chambered up in the colon and fired out the anus.
But imagine the benefits: never missing part of a movie because you need to go take a dump, no getting up in the middle of the night, always got a bag of poo poo on hand in case you happen to see a celebrity you don't like. And you could still get the feeling of a good dump simply by being buggered by a well-hung man (or woman).

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Sunswipe posted:

But imagine the benefits: never missing part of a movie because you need to go take a dump, no getting up in the middle of the night, always got a bag of poo poo on hand in case you happen to see a celebrity you don't like. And you could still get the feeling of a good dump simply by being buggered by a well-hung man (or woman).

I was reading a book about how dudes in camp x-ray and bagrham stuff would whore out their stomas to other inmates. That's super weird. Well the book wasn't about that it was about the gwot detention stuff but that was one little "fun fact."

Thank you, forums poster ThaGhettoJew, for this picture of a guinea pig sniffing a dandelion. It put a little smile on my face, on this, my birthday.

Flambeau
Aug 5, 2015
Plaster Town Cop
The one time I got a ticket on the interstate I was going +15 and the cop specifically told me to keep it to +10
That was ages ago though and +20 is more my jam these days anyways

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Happy Birthday, if you were going a little faster the cop would have given you a present

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Thank you, forums poster ThaGhettoJew, for this picture of a guinea pig sniffing a dandelion. It put a little smile on my face, on this, my birthday.

You are quite welcome. "Fun fact" about that image, if you make an effort you can just barely make out a hidden swearword behind the dandelion as part of the message. That's a little "Easter Egg" for the eagle-eyed among us and sort of a special secret gift for you on your special day, champ! Stay safe out there!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
as servants of the entropic void law enforcement is prohibited from celebrating birthdays. Happy Barthday

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
he didn't mention your birthday cause you are possibly over 21 and no one cares after that

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'm assuming you're a teenager since any adult responsible enough to get a job knows better than to speed. Your parents insurance rates are going to skyrocket now, OP.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I got pulled over because the cop was concerned my headlights weren't working. I thanked him and went on my way.

Jokes on him I had them turned off on purpose so I could sneak around committing nefarious crimes.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Mozi posted:

it's called the speed limit for a reason! don't you know you could have killed somebody!!! ive never heard of something so reckless or irresponsible in all my life!!!!! i'm going to haul you down to... oh, wait - i see it's your birthday. move along! and happy birthday!

I've always assumed that it was more of a minimum speed and not an actual limit.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Maybe he only realized it was your birthday as you drove away and he's beating himself up

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Maybe he only realized it was your birthday as you drove away and he's beating himself up

lol it'll be the first time the cops beat someone who actually has a gun

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Doing 10 over on the stretch of interstate in my morning commute.

The trooper let me off with a warning, but he was looking right at my ID and didn't wish my happy birthday. :smith:

Thanks for reading about my troubles, friends.

Sup birthday buddy. I'm headed to work in 15 myself. Gotta get paid, right?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Sup birthday buddy. I'm headed to work in 15 myself. Gotta get paid, right?

Haha, yeah, gotta head to the ol' cube farm and keep everyone on task. Another year down and we're maintaining, doing the needful. I'm sure we thought we'd be astronauts or movies stars by now, but at least it pays the bills. Haha. :smith: :respek: :smith:

:smithicide:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Haha, yeah, gotta head to the ol' cube farm and keep everyone on task. Another year down and we're maintaining, doing the needful. I'm sure we thought we'd be astronauts or movies stars by now, but at least it pays the bills. Haha. :smith: :respek: :smith:

:smithicide:

maybe you should've tried the nazi Nuremberg defense on the smokey

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

So, no happy birthday from the officer, but I'm guessing a certain naughty birthday boy forgot to swallow.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BigBadSteve posted:

So, no happy birthday from the officer, but I'm guessing a certain naughty birthday boy forgot to swallow.

Cop forgot where he was and forgot to say "hold the spit"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
wait, so the stripper i bought you didn't even dance?

• Locked thread