Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I was reading a book about how dudes in camp x-ray and bagrham stuff would whore out their stomas to other inmates. That's super weird. Well the book wasn't about that it was about the gwot detention stuff but that was one little "fun fact."

Thank you, forums poster ThaGhettoJew, for this picture of a guinea pig sniffing a dandelion. It put a little smile on my face, on this, my birthday.

A picture like this is incredibly rare. But this is only usually known to those who own guinea pigs. Because, the fact is, a guinea pig, any guinea pig, will wreck that dandelion. No question. If there was a sniff it would take an incredible camera and an even better cameraman to take a picture like that. Because it would only take a pico-second. The reflexive actions of a guinea pig are instinctive. They lunge for food and DEVOUR it. And dandelions are delicious for them. But they only appease them. Their numbers swell. Their minds are linked: eternal hunger.

Soon they will strike. Their overwhelming hunger will consume all, even flesh. We are all doomed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
We birthday twins! Happy birthday to us. Sorry about that clown cop.

Toughy
Nov 29, 2004

KAVODEL! KAVODEL!

Unless your age was pertinent to the traffic stop he probably never even looked at your D.O.B.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Happy Birthday!

Being late on your birthday seems like something a cheery person would excuse.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Dude if he gave you a ticket I woulda taken that poo poo straight to the supreme court op.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

TrustmeImLegit posted:

I got pulled over because the cop was concerned my headlights weren't working. I thanked him and went on my way.

Jokes on him I had them turned off on purpose so I could sneak around committing nefarious crimes.

This has happened to me as well

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
Me, too, except in my wacky story the lights were turned on in the daytime!!!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I bet if you were a young woman, he would have checked out your birthday to puzzle out whether he could gently caress you. Typical misandrist cops don't even want to gently caress a chubby office worker goon. :argh:

DAIRY KING
May 15, 2011

A DEO REX, A REGE LAC
somewhere in Africa a child is starving......... and its their birthday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Huh, so there are actual adults with drivers' licenses who think that someone else on the planet gives a poo poo that it's their birthday.

• Locked thread