Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I never shoot full speed rounds with a suppressor on without earpros. Not even with a big rear end can. That sonic whipcrack is a sneaky bastard. It's a lot less mean for sure with 5.56, the bigger the hole the less the suppressor effect is even with subsonics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

You wanna build up the comb on the buttstock on that rifle when you're using it with a scope. You can make one from Kydex but there's stuff you can buy too.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

The Rat posted:

Maybe now I can stop spending stupid amounts of money on gun stuff. :suicide:

Hmm. What light is that?

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

http://www.avclub.com/article/joe-biden-meets-dog-named-joe-biden-most-joe-biden-252530

a good dogge/former vice president

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

is this some anime cosplay poo poo

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I got two pairs of those with dials on the back, don't like them too much. Flimsy. The issued ones are more solid.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

You mean like this?

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Vietnam look ARs are the dogs bollocks.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

It'll work decent and it's dumb enough to be cool.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

C.A.R.? You mean that retarded thing with looking around you with really exaggerated and dumb movements after each series?

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I need to build that auto sear trap into my CMMG bolt sooner rather than later. The HK got ridiculously quiet in .22 with the B&T suppressor instead of the $50 thread-on .22LR suppressor.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Only rear end in a top hat sergeants insist you can shoot a rifle prone with NVGs on. The geometry doesn't add up, I'd have to loving break my own neck to aim. Standing and kneeling it works out just fine with the Aimpoint when I roll with one monocle on the non-sighting eye.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

my kinda ape posted:

I got a cool thing that no one else has so I'm going to crosspost it here!

Russian/commie optics generally adjust in the following manner: you shoot a group, then you keep the rifle perfectly still with the sights on the same point of aim with which you shot the group. Then, using your third and fourth arms, you carefully loosen the setscrews and adjust the scope adjustment screws until the point of aim is at the point of impact.

:psyduck:

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

8 year battery life on the M4 is bullshit BTW since I got my spank-new 416 in '11 I've changed the AA cell twice. :colbert:

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Reloading is satisfying and relaxing. You can get one of the simplest kits and just load a few rounds at a time. Embrace the slowness.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Jerichos are good pistols. Solid, reliable and accurate.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Slaanesh pink :unsmigghh:

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Get a lovely one off of eBay and duct tape it at the end.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

I can see how cold that is. That kind of frozen mist sucks the heat out of you like a Republican state senator in the back of a Lexus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Got a pretty good one today:

Odin's so cool even his ravens are one-eyed :dukedog: