Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

DONATSU :lsd:

It does look a little bit like space.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Nov 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

Tiki=Waifu continues to be the best character who isn't a support or party member. Tiki's side missions continue to be one of the best parts of this game.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Going to be honest, I was expecting a goddamn riceball and not an actual donut

S_o_S93
Jun 21, 2017
poo poo now I need doughnuts.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Tiki's reactions to Itsuki's hamming it up in the video are absolutely adorable :3:

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

OgretailFood posted:

Going to be honest, I was expecting a goddamn riceball and not an actual donut
Fortunately, I think Atlus learned their lesson after the first time they tried that. They're not 4Kids, after all.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Pshaaaah
He didnt even burst out of his clothes in an imagined scene where he hurtles naked past the solar system and rockets into the sun which is also a donut from the sheer food ecstasy.

2/10

It didn't even get someone assassinated or rewrite an entire tragic history! This is a disgrace to the name of fine bread products everywhere.

cdyoung
Mar 2, 2012

Glazius posted:

It didn't even get someone assassinated or rewrite an entire tragic history! This is a disgrace to the name of fine bread products everywhere.

Hey! Donuts are a *pastry!* Don't go confusing them with pleb food like bagels.

Edit: (after watching the Donut eating cut scene) Dear lords above and below. Chiki is just too drat cute, her smile must be protected. AT AL COSTS!

cdyoung fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Nov 29, 2017

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

I was totally expecting Tiki=Waifu to hold out on the donuts so Itsuki would be forced to go on a fetch quest or convince her he's doing this for Tiki's sake so she would give up one of the donuts. But no, she just straight up helps Itsuki out. What a great friend! :3:

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
Tiki=Waifu really is great for just being a decent and helpful person. Even with Itsuki being a real awkward weirdo.

S_o_S93
Jun 21, 2017

RandallODim posted:

Tiki=Waifu really is great for just being a decent and helpful person. Even with Itsuki being a real awkward weirdo.

read: a protagonist

GhostStalker
Mar 26, 2010

Guys, find a woman who looks at you the way GhostStalker looks at every bald, obese, single 58 year old accountant from Tulsa who managed to win $4,000 by not wagering on a Final Jeopardy triple stumper.

RandallODim posted:

She's just so deadpan about it too. She really is the best non-party or support character, and her best scenes are yet to come.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
That was a cute sidequest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
So, I guess at this point it's probably pretty obvious, but I'm gonna be putting the LP on ice for a while. I still love the game and want to show it off to completion, but right now I simply don't have the time or motivation to do a full SSLP write up on a 60 hour JRPG, so we're gonna be putting this on the backburner for now. There is something new in the works to replace it, but that probably won't be ready to go for another couple weeks. Sorry to disappoint y'all, and hopefully I'll see you in the next one.

• Locked thread