Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Also, could you show off a battle or two in video format? I'm curious to see what Sessions and stuff look like in motion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

InwardChaos posted:

Is the NPC Mirage that gave you the quest based off of a specific FE character?
To me, it makes me think of Elise from Fates.

It kinda reminds me of Lissa from Awakening.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

We haven't gotten an axe user yet, have we? She could very well have someone like Vaike.

E: Comedy option since they're hamfisting the whole "country girl" thing: Donnel. :haw:

Jade Rider fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Jun 13, 2017

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

If that leopard print for Touma isn't an available costume for him I will be VERY disappointed.

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

Thought about other possible axe-users in FE1 and now I'm hoping we get a dual Bord/Cord boss fight at some point.

• Locked thread