Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

the Poses make sense for the swimsuit and is less awful-looking, but the changed outfit is still Idol-ish and isn't clearly designed to be fanservice.

And are all the mirages besides Tiki, Cain and Caeda going to be Awakening and later characters? Because if so that's disappointing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Just man, Hector would be a far more interesting Mirage (and I personally am in the "Tharja makes me very uncomfortable" camp for reasons I will not elaborate on)

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

yea, the actual bard and dancer classes would make a lot of sense - and I always liked Ninian's design

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Yeah, much as I don't like that outfit, it's waaay better than a teenager posing for a grownass man in a bikini.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say her Mirage is one of the arrogant noblity type - Maribelle maybe?. We don't have a healer or archer yet, and she doesn't strike me that she'd be an armored knight.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

It's a bit refreshing Touma isn't a stupid horndog and is just doing it for work reasons.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

reminds me of that one form Vincent had in Dirge of Cerberus with the gun wings.

I suspect he isn't our baddy, but the sourpuss last member of our party to join after finding out being a loner sucks

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Rangpur posted:

The guy who kept falling for all the female demons, right? For being such a grim, grindy game most of the time, SJ had some pretty funny side quests.

I feel like that quest was kind of a piss take on some of the creepier fans - especially the lolicons who liked the younger-looking demons.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

vdate posted:

Or, in one case, be implied to be homosexual (or at the very least wholly romantically uninterested in women).

more materials that's been coming out seems to imply that he is in fact gay

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Isn't there less of a distinction between blue and green in Japan least in language?

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I just know in a lot of languages green and blue aren't as distinct as they are in English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Or if they decide to actually remember non-Marth and non Waifu embelms exist, Hector - Barry and Hector being the metalhead and extremely blunt and no-frills guy contrasting the rest of the group.

But given things, Mamori would probably be our next member.

• Locked thread