Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.

Carlioo posted:

Thanks for reminding me that I should probably finish this game at some point! :v:

But seriously, I agree with everyone else, this is easily one of my favorite games of 2016. Hopefully it gets a Switch release so (maybe) more people can experience it. Honestly, this is probably the most fun I've had in any Atlus game, but then again, the battle system is a lot more simple than most Atlus games IMO

I was pretty much going to post this. In the last year of games I've purchased, this has been one of the most enjoyable, even if I keep putting it down for, admittedly long, stretches of time. I really should finish it, as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread