Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

the absence or violation of symmetry

Black Mage Knight posted:

As a note of people mentioning this game being nothing like they were expecting from the original announcement of an SMT and Fire Emblem crossover the reason why it is so different from that expectation is because Atlus for a while was trying out a cross over SRPG but they ended up constantly coming to the conclusion that if they were going to do a SRPG it would be way better for IntSys to make it instead, so instead they came to the agreement that the best course of action was to basically just do an Atlus-style take on something like Fire Emblem instead.
Is there any source on this? An interview with Atlus or something?

If the above is true, will we see intSys' half of the deal where they do 90% intSys and 10% Atlus? (instead of TMS's 90% Atlus and 10% intSys)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

Touma wants to be a Kamen Rider. :allears: That's brilliant.

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

Why is she happy that Itsuki took the liberty to fix her plushie? And in such a horrible fashion, too? I'd be pissed as hell that he thought he had the right to alter or modify my personal belonging, and that he more or less ruined it by not attempting to match fabric to boot.

asymmetrical
Jan 29, 2009

Her Mirage will be a woman because I don't expect them to buck the trend of same gender master/mirage pairs.

• Locked thread