Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

A) anime is good

B) a fullon smt x fe game would have sucked, and i say that as a fan of both series

C) this game is p. good

D) smt got its start writing fanfiction of a trashy japanese novel where loki fucks seven women, and the first few fe games are just fantasy gundam

Endorph fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Feb 1, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Justin_Brett posted:

I do wish the game had tried to appeal to more than just Japan with that.
awakening, noted for being unpopular in america

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

'more stacked than high school girls have a right to be' is a really weird sentence my dude

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the design is cool

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Itsuki being a more laidback kind of guy is fine, but him really not showing any interest in idol stuff is a big drag on the game. Heck, here's a five second elevator pitch: He likes history and started working at the agency because he wanted to get cast in historical dramas. Bam, done, and it even sort of ties him to FE's medieval fantasy setting.

• Locked thread