Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

#FE is a really cool game that's hurt by battles taking too long and being too easy towards the end, this is gonna be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

beru04 posted:

Why can you not just let someone LP at their own pace, instead of forcefully interjecting yourself each time?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I think doing all the side quests as they come up should give you enough keys. At least, I don't think I've missed any locked chests and I'm just before the final dungeon.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Artix posted:

You can relearn it a few different ways. Sometimes it'll show up again on different weapons, but if not there's a way to refresh a given weapon's skills.

I think there's only one skill in the whole game that's not relearnable because a party member starts with it but doesn't have it appear on any of their weapons

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

The new outfit is amazing

• Locked thread